Monday, October 23

Art Vibration 475





Folk Culture Is Revive  To Life


Folk  word have itself full freedom , because it is sound of soul or it is form of soul  sound . its started with first  human  on our earth or it will still till end of human on our earth . Folk is designing to culture , religions , art, business, education,  actually folk is live institute of our life. It have no any school or collage or any  campus but it is teaching to all every second of minute of time in our universe .



 


When I see /think to folk then I imagine to folk like a camlin color box , folk is a box of like camlin colors  or many color shades are like different form of  folk but in a one box we are calling to that folk ..

 All academic education format get underpass by this folk . without folk nothing is complete because folk is completing  to all incomplete subjects of our life . 

 I am seeing to this folk as a culture . so I am calling to it folk culture . here I am telling about it because this Month  I surprised very much at  my home when our new family member ( the wife of My Younger Brother ) followed to this folk culture in form of art . by education she is Dr. In English Literature  but when I saw her Alpana ( Rangoli – Dry color  painting cum design on ground ) . I noticed a folk artist in herself . she created that Alpana from her memory , that design was saved in her memory because she has followed to this folk culture in past at her father home  on festival time . you know this month we celebrated our Deepawali festival, the festival of Light .

So our BAHURANI has created two fine colorful rangoli  and decorated to our home by small light lamp ( traditional clay light lamp ) we are calling to that DEEPAK . 

She demanded to me some color full DEEPAK according her Alpana , so I managed  some very designed DEEPAK for her folk art and at home I painted that  in colors . Actually I helped to her to home decoration  work about our DEEPAWALI celebration . 


In visuals   you will see how to she created very mature Alpana / Rangoli or  light decoration  by format of folk culture . 
She has  very much confident in her drawing  line or she has very much controled on her Alpana creation . I know dry color or that’s use is very much tuff , it is need more practice and patience . I saw full patience in her when she was creating to her ALPANA at Our home . 

She used to form of folk  style flowers , leafs ,stars, geometrical shapes in her Alpana . in very short  elements of folk art , she has decorated to home by her rangoli / Alpana .  so I was surprised very much . 

Before her Alpana I saw at my home the decoration in folk culture . my Mother and late great grand Mother created Mandna (  folk art  very close to Alpana or Rangoli ) that Mandna was created by white or red clay that’s  space was very limited . only for Pujan place ( prayer place ) . 
 

that was symbolic decoration or a following format of tradition or folk culture . that was not wrong  but this month a new member was surprised  to us by her folk art . I felt proud on her because she is folk culture follower just like My Late great Grand Mother Msr. Kamala purohit or My great Mother Msr . Rajkumari Purohit . her name is Dr. Anandita Purohit . 


Her fresh folk art performance was revived to our home and our festival celebration mood. It was surprising for us . so I noticed  it about our folk culture its revive to our life . I sure   you agree to me ? am I right ? reply me by  your kind words in form of blog comment . 
So here I said  Folk culture is revive  to our life.. 

Yogendra kumar purohit                                              
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: