Sunday, September 18

Art Vibration - 584

 

Salute To TATA.COM

TATA is a second name of our INDIA . I am feeling it so I am writing it at here . when Tata family was taken to India in  hands of Tata as a god father of nation India . That day to till today India is safe /independent/ in natural growth of success and representing to peace of mind in front of our world. 

Hon'ble Sir Ratan N Tata India


In my view Tata family is teaching to our world how to live to life in any how condition with full of peace and respect . its live example I noticed in covid time . Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata the Director of Tata Group / family  was gave a first statement to our nation India  . He said this critical covid year is danger , it is killing to human so , it is very important we leave everything, you forget for loss or profit  and care to your life very first , because when we live then we will create everything once again in our safe life. 


 

I did followed this guideline for life, I did locked to my home on date 22 may 2019 and opend that on date 31 Des 2021. I have stopped  to my all kind of outing art activities and social meetings . 


 

I were packed to myself in home and came on online art communication. I did shared to statement of Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata to all art communities / artists friends or families too.

Day by day covid was passed, or I noticed my art activities of online was accepting by world art communities . From home I got many art workshops and art exhibitions ( national or International ) on online . In that covid time I created lots of art works, because I got full time for art practice . so I could done that at home or my art studio . 


 

You know this year2022 ,  my art vibration blog is dedicate to Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata , so I sharing  my each one art activity with him on  his Tata.com page of Facebook, twitter, Instagram or Email ,

I am happy the Tata.com page was noticed to my shared art report /news/ blog posts and they started a true communication with me . The Tata.com is sharing and mailing many inspiring stories to me from  weekend mail of Tata.com . For me it is a very big surprise and proud movement , because the god father of nation India Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata is Noticing to me and  my social art activities  and his team is communicating  with  me every weekend by Tata.com mail . Really it is great movement for  my art life .  it is a achievement for me because I am in eye view for God Father of nation India  Hon’ble Sir Rata N Tata. 


 

In mail of Tata.com I am reading very much inspiring stories , I am knowing how to team of TATA is working for nation India or that’s natural growth in all sectors of life development .

I am feeling happy after dedicate to my blog year 2022 to Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata .He is real care taker of India or each one Indians . Kind  your Information Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata have top rank reward of Government of INDIA, That is BHARAT RATAN REWARD. He deserve it or up to it because he is designing to INDIA as a Diamond of \our world .

I have lots of regards and respect  for Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata or it will live in my heart and vision  till end of  my life.

In history I have read many one man army man’s stories ,   but I see real one man army in my life he is  Hon’ble Sir Ratan N Tata ,so I salute to him or his TATA.COM .

 

Yogendra  kumar  purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner.India 



No comments: