Monday, November 13

Art Vibration - 630

 

Time Is Design To Reward Itself 


Time is master key of our life . we move with this time or this time is push to us for move in our time . it is very complicated but it is with us ,in this time of our universe . we can’t leave to it or remove it from our life . it is universal truth .

But in this complicated  time condition sometime this time is design some special movements for us or we can say to that movements for us a real time of our life.

 I experience it live  in last week of  my life. It was surprising movement for me from my time .

ok wait I try to explain it in words ..for  you ..

As a artisan I have registered to myself  in year 2001 at department of textile ministry of Govt. of INDIA office Bikaner , Rajasthan   . after  my registration  I got one city level artisan award from this textile ministry office of Bikaner . and then I got a artisan loan for  setup to my art and craft studio  in Bikaner  . or today after 23 years as a artisan I received a interview call from textile ministry of govt of INDIA .

Actually  few month ago on portal of DCH ( Division commission handicraft govt of INDIA ) I submitted  my artisan details for artisan card of DCH . when I were conformed for  my DCH artisan card from Portal of DCH , in same time I filled a form of Empanelment craft designer at portal of DCH .

My  form was accepted but after fill that form  , in that month I got fracture in my right arm . so my all work was stopped for few days , because I was on medical or for recovery of my right arm .

 After 21 days when my arm plaster was removed then I checked to my mail or I was surprised after see to my interview call letter from textile ministry of govt of India .in that mail they were posted to me call letter with list of interview date .

They also demanded original documents on mail or in hard copy self attested photo copy  of documents . with in two days I were completed this task of textile ministry or  you can say I got updated  for  my big reward ,it was came from textile Ministry of Govt of INDIA . 


 

The interview  venue was Rajiv Gandhi handicraft Bhawan New Delhi . my interview date was 7/11/2023 .

So I went to Delhi after 16 years , on right time I presented at Rajiv Gandhi handicraft Bhawan . there the staff of textile Ministry department was busy in listing to all candidates . they were checking to documents of all candidates for verification . so I did cleared my number for interview with  my all documents ( that was in self attested copy or in digital format  too ) 



 

 My interview no. was 72 . when I entered  in interview hall there a five members panel was taking  interview of artisan for craft designer . there in hall on a big screen they were checking  to my original documents images or  my craft works and  asking to me about  my artisan life or my role in field of craft design  . there I were explained to right condition of a craft person , how a craft parson are feel and live to his /her craftsmanship in this contemporary life. 


In last movement interview taker / penal member was asked to me what  you are noticing  a basic problem  with a craft man ?

I answer to him , sir I am looking or facing it ,  A craft man is not educated so he / she is feel uncomfortable  with policies of Textile Ministry of GOVT. of INDIA. Craft man is not feel easy way with govt. policies , they need education or easy cum  better communication . at present craft man need a helping hand   ( you know  month May to October  2023  in this six month I work as a helping hand of a craft man his name is matheran painting registered artisan shree Mool chand Mahatma  Bikaner . I supported to his GURU SHISHYA PARAMPARA PROJECT of west zone culture center  Udaipur , Rajasthan .( my role was like a guide, designer, communicator or project master but none official as a artisan friend  just like a vidhyarthi  mitra ) .

The interview taker panel member was  accepted to me answer and he said it mean you want to give benefit to craft man from policies of textile ministry ..good .

There I said to interview taker panel ,I am thankful for  you , sir , I have registered to myself as a artisan in year 2001 at Bikaner office of textile ministry of Govt. of INDIA  and today in year 2023  I am here  at Rajiv Gandhi handicraft Bhawan new Delhi in front side of  you for interview of a craft designer . for me it is a itself big reward  from your textile ministry . it is a big art achievement of  my artisan art journey . so thanks to all of  you with lots of regards .. 


Overall there I felt how to time is design to reward for life ..

 So here I write it  time is design to reward itself ..

 

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA

 


No comments: