Thursday, August 15

Art Vibration - 678

 

Installation “ Journey of life”

part -1..

Friends you know I am drawing and paint a very small mile stone in my art work drawing and painting . that small mile stone was got a real size 3 D form as a sculpture from my sculpture art practice . I shared about it in a post of art vibration few week ago . 

Installation " Journey of Life "part 1 at Rampuriya Haveli street Bikaner 2024

 Yesterday I was picked that 3D mile stone sculpture form and went to heritage path of Bikaner City . we city people are calling to that path Rampuriya Haveli  street . In that street many historical havili’s , that all haveli’s are very artistic with red stone carving work . our Rajasthan RTDC has been launched to that street as a heritage of Bikaner .

Kind your information last 20 years to I am also busy in my own project Heritage , so I selected to street of Rampuriya Haveli’s of Bikaner for first part of my art installation “ Journey of life”.

Installation " Journey of Life "part 1 at Rampuriya Haveli street Bikaner 2024


There very first I installed to 3D sculpture of Mile stone and then started shoot of that art installation in mid of public of Bikaner . the form of mile stone and that’s art symbol was attracted to each one visitors because that was not original but that’s form was giving feeling of original mile stone but with symbol of love . that love symbol was clicking to vision of viewers or they were talking to self about that real meaning , the real meaning was journey of life for love and peace . I were communicated it with peoples at heritage path of Bikaner Rampuriya Haveli Street .

Installation " Journey of Life "part 1 at Rampuriya Haveli street Bikaner 2024


 It was surprising Art act from myself  , there my installation presentation was in running mode or in same time Er. Master  Mayank Joshi ( Digital photo & video Editor ) my nephew was shoot to some artistic views of my art installation “ Journey of Life “ so I am very much thankful for him he was saved to my live art presentation  in his visuals as a art documentation for me .

In visuals you will notice it and feel it .

What I were presented and installed in Rampuriya Haveli street of Bikaner or what I want to said to city peoples from my art installation “ Journey of life. 

Installation " Journey of Life "part 1 at Rampuriya Haveli street Bikaner 2024


There in a one hour many common person, educated person, art lovers and media persons were visited that and they were shared his /her feelings with me , I discussed with them for actual aim of  journey of life . May be some one understood  to my talk properly by that art presentation or the live discuss .Their understanding about my work concept Journey of life , is real success of my art installation presentation.

Installation " Journey of Life "part 1 at Rampuriya Haveli street Bikaner 2024


 I sure through the visuals  you will notice to my talk and then you will  share your views with me on it , I were expressed to my thought  through installation Journey of Life  or not ?. your views are very valuable for my next Installation presentation part -2 “Journey of Life” .

On social media many art critics and art lovers were liked it , I mean first part of installation art Journey of Life was giving a right sense to viewers in their art vision or observation too. 

Installation " Journey of Life "part 1 at Rampuriya Haveli street Bikaner 2024


 So here I said write about it .. Installation “ Journey of Life” part -1 …

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice presentation, go ahead