Wednesday, September 11

Art Vibration - 683

A Son is completing to “Art Dream” of his Father…

Friend in Indina Mythology we have a chapter of Astrology. That Astrology is have some guideline about  soul & Body for natural freedom in this universe .we are calling to that Pitrarin, Matrarin,Putrarin, Gururin ,Bhumirin or prakritirin .  


 

I am saying it because I am notice this in this days .  A Son is trying to complete to his Pirtrarin ( duty of Son according to Hindu Mythology  )  as a son.

Sir Sundeep Sharma ( art master / art promoter / art editor and art critic or art workshops /  exhibitions organizer ) .He is my senior and he is son of my late great art teacher sculptor  Dr. Sumhendra Sharma Ji .

Dr. Sumhendra Sharma ji was a great sculptor of  Rajasthan or in his art journey he was started a art magazine for promotion to Rajasthani Folk art, Traditional art and contemporary art from his kalaviritt art magazine .

Today he is not present in mid of us but his son is caring his art vision and art dream  as a right follower of his father  Dr. Sumhenda Sharma Ji . so I am giving a big thanks to Sir Sundeep Sharma ji he is fully dedicated for complete to all pending works of his late great father Dr. Sumhendra Sharma Ji .

Every year Sir Sundeep Sharma ji is organize  art workshop for traditional art from Kalavritt magazine cum art community of Jaipur Rajasthan  , He is invite to all international or national artists for his art workshop . As a editor he is write many articles and stories in kalavritt art magazine on senior or junior artist of our world. I am luck kalavritt art magazine was gave me a good article on my art journey .

This year  sir Sundeep Sharma ji  is organizing a international art exhibition in  New York USA in next month his art exhibition will exhibit in New York . It is a great chance for  Artists they will get a international art exhibition frame from Kalavritt art magazine cum art committee , Jaipur Rajasthan . 


So Last month I received a link of App Gallerie from Sir Sundeep Sharma . he said to me I should register myself with my art works details . so in respect of My Late great  Sir Dr. Sumhendra  Sharma ji or his Son sir sundeep Sharma ji- I did registered to myself with some art work of myself on app GALLERIE. my work was selected for exhibition I received this good art news  from sir Sundeep Sharma ji . so I am thankful for him . 


 

 Sir Sundeep Sharma ji is full time live busy in art and art writing , he is living to concept of his father , or as a son he is doing his real duty in field of art . in right words I can say he is doing complete to art dream of Late great Sir Dr. Sumhendra  Sharma ji . or according to concept of Dr. Sumhendra Sharma ji he is providing right art space to needy artists . I know it is not a easy job for a art promoter but he is doing it with full commitment .

His commitment to his self or to soul of his father / sir Dr. Sumhendra Sharma ji .

 So here I write about it .. A Son is completing to art dream of his father …

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA

 

No comments: