Tuesday, May 31

Art Vibration - 577

 

Art Have Always New Possibilities With Old Concepts..

Picasso was started his art exercise with new angle or in new form for visual art in his  painting . He started cubic Art .he was inspired to African folk art and he converted that in his own style . we are calling to that cubic art/cubism art in art theory . But Picasso work has not got completeness in time of Picasso . I think Picasso was stated a new concept in field of Visual art /painting or today his concept ( cubic Art ) is running in vision of many visual artists. 

My Cubic Exercise

I can say it is success of a new concept of Great master Picasso , I have been read to  Picasso was inspired to African folk Art and he was followed to art work style of  great art master Shezan . Shezan was started cubic art in painting form and he painted continue 50 year to cubic art and   Picasso followed that or exposed that by his lots of painting  exercises.

I am writing this at here because I also work  in cubic art .But I work for Mural form  ( 3D form ) . I am practicing with hardboard and cardboard . at present  I have completed  10 works  In  three years or I feel how to Shezan or Picasso was thinking to cubic form for visual  . They both were converted to realistic concept in cubic art style . That was tuff for them but they did that for search to new possibility in art . They were followed to old concept ( Realistic art )  of art or they expressed to that old concept in new form for viewers . They were wanted to give more vision to viewers for look to art with new angle . I think they were success in their goal , Because today cubic art concept is getting more maturity in visual art .

Mostly all sectors of Designs are using to this cubic art pattern for new and better look in Design , in construction work ,Engineers are using it , sculptors and painters are also creating his /her work in this style  with more exercises. It is great achievement for great art masters Shezan or Picasso . 

Artist Sneha Paint it

 

When I was created my first cubic art work in form 3D mural by hardboard , I felt very puzzled condition in my mind. Because I was braking to my painting mood or form and I was following to a old concept of art that was cubic art style of  shezan /Picasso.I did colored  a flat color on that  and submitted as a gift to Basavan  art  Hotel Gaj Kesari  Bikaner ,Rajasthan , India . 

There Artist Sneha has been  done more work on that cubic art work for more aesthetic look by her painting work . she also used to basic symbols and basic colors in painting work . In visual you will see that. It mean cubic art is inspired to all active artists of this contemporary art  time.

After that art work  I done some more cubic art work in 3D form  by hardboard and cardboard in different size .

Last week I completed one more 3D cubic art work by cardboard on hardboard size 3’X4’ . I have not painted that because I think my cubic art exercise  is giving a new look when light effect give   many  different tones or shades in Mono- chrome .

 

I can say, I also on path of great Art Master Picasso ,because Picasso was followed to old concept of great art master Shezan  for his New cubic painting  or I followed to Picasso for my 3D cubic art Mural exercises.

My cubic work in 3D form by cardboard on hardboard 2022

 

So here I write Art have always new possibilities with old concepts …

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner,India

No comments: