Sunday, May 15

Art Vibration - 576

 

Craft of Air Craft …

Craft is a basic of all kind of creative arts. Painting/ sculpture/woodcarving/Mural/clay modeling and etc, that all are complete from hand work or in art theory we are calling to that craft  and handicraft .

This week I completed a task of craft work . Director Of Hotel Bhawanar Niwas Haveli Bikaner  Sir Sunil Rampuriya was gave me a task of 3D air Craft in hardboard . He posted me a image of air craft painting or he wanted to me a 3D sculpture form in same look of that image of Air craft . that image of air craft was a painting image ( who created that I don’t know ) but I converted that in 3D form in same color or shape . 


 

For me in task of  3D Air craft , I got some instructions from Sir Sunil Rampuriya . he wanted 3D air craft in size 12 inches ( a small work ) like a model work . in 3D impression he wanted only one wing of air craft because he will fix  to that on wall of his Artistic Hotel for more artistic environment or surprise  to his Hotel customers. 

This Painting image i convert in 3D Air Craft  Model

We know hotel business is run on better service or that’s aesthetic environment . sir Sunil Rampuriya is very much committed for his Hotel Business . so he is following to it  very first . He know How  to use and where a creative art and craft will fit in his Hotel for art environment .

I respect to his art nature or creative vision because he is living a creative  artist cum art manager in his self .

In task of  craft of Air craft , I shared  my three days , first I selected hardboard and then I got a print of air craft image in right size for perfection . I draw to air craft on board and got cutout from myself . I used wood cutting tool and filer for fine shape of air craft .



 

After cutting   work I got cut out of air craft shape  or I started painting work on that . after painting work I did pasted to wing,body and propeller. After pasting work that 3D air craft work was came in original look . I felt confident because after three days exercise I could completed that art task by my craftsmanship. Here in visuals  you will see what I created and crafted as a craft man . 



 

I sure  you will enjoy to that when  you will visit to Hotel Bhanwar Niwas  Haveli Bikaner . Because there is original here only images of that art work for  your notice . it is virtual but there will be real . 



 

New medium / new art task is change to mood of artist and it is giving more exercise chance to a creative art masters . I were enjoying to task of 3D Air craft . Because in that task I have done lots of exercise to my mind  and I give presence of my active mind so I got a good result in form of  3D Air Craft .

For me it was not only a craft , that craft work  was done more recharge to me  for more better art practice of future .

 So once again I am thankful for Sir Sunil Rampuriya , he is selecting  to me for his challenging art task.

Yesterday I have submitted that 3D air craft ( carft work ) in hand of Sir Sunil Rampuriya  At Hotel Bhanwar Niwas Haveli Bikaner.

So I write  at here about that  Craft of Air Craft …

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

 

 

 


1 comment:

Sundip Sumahendra said...

Excellent craft on aircraft, keep it up