Saturday, November 12

Art Vibration - 586

 

20 Vote To My Story On

TATA Literature live festival 2022

Friends Tata Literature festival was started online  in covid time . so I have connected to this very large literature festival of India on online to last three years . Tata live literature team is very active on social media or in social communication on online. They are providing chance for connect to TATA literature live festival by participation to each one creative person of our world . 


 

This year I have participated in Tata Literature live festival from my home after register to myself in section of MY STORY .

I registered  my art vibration blog link on column of story text , because on my art vibration blog  I have many stories . that is my  true or live  art stories of  my art journey .

I am lucky , because my registration was accepted by TATA literature live festival team or they were  started a voting format for Rank of my stories submissions .

I am not a popular person but I am dedicate for  my art and art journey. so some art lover or literature persons were voted  to my story page . In Voting  format someone  faced some complicated condition.  Because it was very new for them . But I got 20 VOTE on portal of TATA literature live festival ( on my entry of My story submission ) .it is great feeling for me . some literature persons were read to my stories and voted me . it was surprising for me .

By this Activity I learn how to participate in online literature festival and how to guide to connected people for online voting . many friends and family members were called to me for know how to vote to me on my entry of My story at Portal of TATA literature live Festival 2022. .

On date 9 to 12  Nov. 2022 , I joined and watched  to some sessions of TATA literature live festival on my mobile screen , it was surprising for me , so I captured some screen shots or that is I am sharing here for  your notice. 



I am happy I was part of TATA literature live Festival  2022 , They were accepted to my story ( Art Journey ) on their very rich literature portal or festival , it is itself a reward to me from TATA literature live festival or I am very much thankful for them because they were understood to my entry format, I shared online link of my Art vibration blog https//:yogendra-art.blogspot.com .

It was  my digital step or the team of TATA literature live festival were understood it or accepted it .

On live –online session of TATA literature festival I joined and I knew the team of festival were touched to all topic of contemporary human life . I showed my interest very much in art sessions , In that sessions ,  I noticed the team of TATA literature live festival was invited to painters, theater artists and music artist as a speakers . 



IN year 2007 I was visited first time to NCPA Mumbai , I was surprised After visited to that very big art center of TATA / Mumbai / India .



I know the value of NCPA in INDIA for Art and Culture . There I visited a art gallery or in gallery I visited a painting show . Or today by this online format , my art show is include with this TATA literature live festival or that was organized at NCPA MUMBAI, India

So once again Thanks to Team of TATA literature Live Festival .They all were created a online space  for me in their very important festival .so lots of regards for them .


What I say after it ?  I have no more words but I have unlimited or in full flow my deep respectful feelings for you TATA literature live festival team .. and I hope to you ,  you will create more chance for me in future again and again ..

Because 20 Vote to My story on TATA Literature live  festival 2022 , I gain ..

Yogenddra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA  


No comments: