Wednesday, November 16

Art Vibration 587


2022 Is Milestone for  my 

Acedemic Painting …

Friends you know I am master of Fine Art from Rajasthan School of art Jaipur Rajasthan ( Academic art education) . After 10 class I selected to fine art subject for  my academic education in year 1992 , it was my own decision for my life design . so  you can say I have started my academic art education from 1992 . In 1994 I got admission in B.F.A. painting at Rajasthan School of Art  and in 1999 I completed BFA painting with grad pass from Rajasthan University , that was my first academic educational certificate of Painting .

In year 2003-04 to 2005- 06 I completed my masters in painting from Rajasthan school of art , in masters I got first rank in academic art education subject painting .

In year 2003 I got first national academic art camp of New Media from national Lalit Kala academy New Delhi , In same year I got a national art camp of AIFCS ( All India fine art and craft  society  New Delhi ) in Bikaner Kala Kumbh 2003 .

In my state Rajasthan we have Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy a sub branch of national Lait Kala academy  New Delhi . The Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy is very much active in art activity for contemporary artist of Rajasthan State . when I was student of BFA painting in that  time  my one landscape ( creation year 1995 I was in second year student of BFA painting at Rajasthan school of art )  was selected in student art exhibition of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy or after that in year 2018 Rajasthan Lalit Kala academy selected  my painting for display in a painting exhibition , that exhibition was exhibited at Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai 2018.

After Covid -19 time  in year 2022 Rajasthan Lalit Kala academy started a new project in form of art camp in cities of Rajasthan , in this project format Bikaner was came in list of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy , so we contemporary painters ( academic painters ) came in list of Rajasthan Lalit kala Academy too ! 


 For me it was surprise , when secretary of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  Dr. Rajnish Harsh  called to me for collect to joining letter of maru Chitrkar Shivir ( Art Camp of Bikaner ) . I was invited at RTDC Hotel Dhola Maru  Bikaner  . There Secretary  Dr. Rajnish Harsh submitted a letter copy and taken my permission for join to Maru Chitrkar Shivir 2022 Bikaner, There I saw to all participants of maru chitrkar shivir were came for collect to his/ her joining letter . There I saw a list of participants or in that list I saw  my name was very first , It was academic gift for me  on my birthday from Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy , so I was very much thankful for Chair Person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy Artist  Sir Laxman Vyas /secretary  Dr. Rajnish Harsh  and all staff  Members / committee members or selectors of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy .   


 Friends  you know I have complete 30 years in painting  you can say I have complete 30 years art journey in my life or in this 30 years of academic art journey I got first chance of painting camp of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy from Rajasthan Lalit Kala academy . The tears are  in my eyes . I can’t say I am happy or sad but tears are in my eyes ..hoooo ok ,  now I stop it .



 By love and peace my art journey or in this art journey I achieve a one more milestone of year 2022 , that is Academic painting camp of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy , ( Jaipur – Raj. )  .

 On date 5 -11-2022  at Hotel Dhola Maru ( RTDC ) Bikaner , Maru chitrkar Shivir was started in presence of Art And Culture  Minister of Rajasthan Govt .of RAJ.  Dr. B. D. Kalla and chair parson or Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy Sculptor Sir Laxman vyas and secretary  Dr. Rajnish Harsh , cash committee member of Rajasthan Lalit Kala  Academy  Sir Chandra Shekhar  Sain , There  Education Director of  Bikaner was also presented in opening ceremony of Maru chitrkar Shivir Bikaner 2022 .

Master Vivek Kakda Captured to me , i captured to Artist Anikiet Kachhawa, Shankar  roy or Shiv k vyas

 Art And Culture Minister of Govt. of  Raj. Dr. B. D. Kalla was painted a canvas with his sign in opening ceremony at Hotel Dhola Maru  ( RTDC )  Bikaner  for academic contemporary art camp of Rajasthan Lalit Kala  Academy ( maru Chitrkar Shivir 2022 ) .


 Date 5 /11/2022 to till 7/11/2022  in Hotel Dhola maru  Bikaner we All participants were painting  on our canvas , we expressed to art and cultural sound of  Maru ( Bikaner ) on our canvas by line or colors ! I saw there all participants were very dedicated and serious for their creative works . we all participants were gave our complete paintings to Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy in limited  time duration . 


 Day second of Maru Chitrkar Shivir  at Hotel Dhola Maru , Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy organized a seminar on subject Contemporary art and artist of today . in that seminar penal Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  Invited to Art and Literature ( critic ) Sir Malchand Tiwari , painter  Dr. Inder singh Rajpurhoti or Traditional Artist  National Awarded Sir Mahaveer Swami . That seminar was a magical art talk for some junior artists of Bikaner or that seminar was running on in presence of chair person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy so it was great movement of Maru Chitrkar Shivir Bikaner 2022 . 


 Before Seminar on second day Rajasthan Lalit Kala  Academy started  to documentation of Maru Chitrkar Shivir, so a photographer of Academy was taken interviews of All participants and shoot them by video camera or he was taken some snaps by still camera . so we all participants were came in on record of Rajasthan Lalit Kala academy  with our fresh paintings. We were created that in  Martu Chitrkar Shivir at Hotel Dhola Maru Bikaner 2022 .  

Day third date 7-11-2022 was closing ceremony day of Maru Chitrkar Shivir at 2 pm we all participants were submitted or exhibited our paintings as a exhibition . Many visitors  and media persons were visited our creative art work at Hotel Dhola maru  Bikaner, 


 When closing ceremony function was started by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  I saw Chair person of Bikaner congress  committee Mr. Yashpal Gahlot ,chair Person of cash committee of Rajasthan Bhasha Sahitya sanskriti academy Sir Rajendra P Joshi , cash committee member of Sangeet naty Academy Rajasthan  Sir Vipin Purohit  ,  Principal of Maharaja  Dungar collage  Bikaner Dr. Indersingh Rajpurohit , Senior Most realism Artist of Bikaner Sir Kala Shree  and Traditional Artist national Awarded  Sir Mahaveer Swami were presented for submit to certificate and Momento to All participants of Maru Chitrkar Shivir  Bikaner 2022  .

Anchor Artist Himani Sharma announced very first my name for collect to my certificate and momento  from stage , in that time my 5 year old Niece  Miss Disha Purohit was seeing that live moment of art achievement or that was inspiring movement for her, because I am ideal of  her in her child vision or view . She is also learning creative painting by self art exercise or maru chitrkar Shivir was a very much surprising for her child creativity . so I am thankful for Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy , because academy was gave a  inspiring art workshop to fresh or new artists of Bikaner .  

After complete to Maru Chitrkar Shivir Bikaner 2022 , we All participants were wrote a thanks letter with our own signatures  to Chief Minister  of Rajasthan Govt.of Raj. Hon’ble Ashok Gahlot , that thanks letter we handover  in hand of our Divisional commissioner  Sir Niraj K Pawan  for forward to Chief Minister Of Rajasthan  Hon’ble  Ashok Gahlot  at His Residence of Bikaner Commissioner Kothi NO. 26 Bikaner. Or the copy of that thanks letter we posted  by Indian speed post to Art and  Culture Minister of Rajasthan  Dr. B. D. Kalla at his art and culture department office Secretariat Jaipur Rajasthah / to  Chair person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  Sculptor  Sir laxman Vyas office of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, sankul , jhalana doongary Jaipur Raj.   


 In three days of Maru Chitrkar  Shivir of  Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy,  I felt  in my 30 years  art journey this academic art camp is a milestone for me . I achieved it by love and peace of art ,  in my painting of Maru chitrkar Shivir I painted a Milestone  with symbol of heart .

So I can say after join to this art camp of year  2022 , 2022 is milestone for my Academic Painting …

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, India


2 comments:

Gopal Das Vyas said...

Some of Artis are not fond of their exposer with their own toungh, but their art expose them. Mr. Yogendra Purohit is also one of them. If your gallery look into the brief about art of YOGENDRA PUROHIT you found that the art of this Artis is s combination of lalitkala, litrature, history, current affairs along with some stories and poitris. I do agree with my own thoughts that such artists deserves the high level honour and high-level of space in the galaries like yours.

Marino Enzo said...

Complimenti Yogendra! Conosco Yogendra da alcuni anni e all'ombra di un ombrello sotto il sole del deserto ho capito la sua sensibilità artistica. Artista di ricerca profonda, mai banale, con grande personalità.
Egli ama esplorare il mondo per attingere pezzi di vita e tramutarli in essenza d'arte.
Già una volta apprezzai le sue ricerche per deserificare il deserto, poi i suoi spermatozoi / pesci svolazzanti sulle tele che infondevano ansia e disperata ricerca di sicurezza e poi ancora ingenui alberi dell'abbondanza.
La sua poetica, forse un po dura, forse espressione di un vivere ai confini dell'eroismo e comunque ai margini del duro deserto gli hanno dato consapevolezza e forza di esprimere sintesi di pensieri, sintesi di vita, sintesi pittoriche, A te Yoghendra la mia benedizione
Cav. Enzo Marino artista del mondo.