Thursday, February 2

Art Vibration - 601

 

Child Art For Child Literature ..

Master Madhav Harsh created title image of novel Moliyo  in his own art style


The Guests are presenting certificate and novel Moliyo to Miss Disha Purohit Child Artist Bikaner,

Writer Manish Kumar Joshi is presenting first copy to his  Novel Moliyo to Master Keshav Joshi and Master Madhav Harsh at Ajit Foundation  Bikaner 2023 


 

Child is  base of future of our human family . So our society is very much responsible for our child’s . It is our duty we care very first to child because child is future of our world  . So in  education of child we are trying to plantation of creativity, social duty, task for build to confidence and lots of activities of our daily life.

Here I am talk on creativity or literature, In our society many literature persons,  we are calling to them writer and many creative persons ,we are calling to them artists are living full time busy for create some meaning full matter for child education in our society . It is their real duty for social system of our world . So they are doing it as a commitment of create to love and peace . .

You know I am master of fine art in painting or last 30 years to continue I am busy in visual art for social development . It is  my contribution to my nation. It is committed work. Many time I receive call of literature persons or book publishers . they need to me illustration work on their own literature work or that’s publication . I convert to their text in visuals , I know it .

Mostly this kind of work I get from child literature writers . ( I have created many book title covers and lots of illustration works for child literature or mature literature too. My first book title cover was  TILLI BHAR ROSHANI ( The light of matchbox stick )  book editor - Art critic sir Prayag Shukla India .book was submission book of education department of Rajasthan Government of Rajasthan .India )

When covid -19 was on or I was in lockdown with fracture in my left leg  , In that time many literature persons were called to me and they were sent to me his books for my reading or for pass to my critical painful  time by reading to  literature , In that literature persons writer cum art critic sir prayag shukla was posted me his two books( J. swaminathan ek jivani / Smratiyaana Bahuteri , writer sir Malchand Tiwari posted me his book Borunda Dairy  in same time literature person writer Manish kumar Joshi was  posted me his unpublished book title Moliyo for illustration work on that child literature novel .

It was great movement for me or its creator was writer Manish kumar Joshi . So I was thankful for him in my pain time in covid-19 lockdwon  . I created six illustration work on his book moliyo ( moliyo Novel  is in Rajasthani  literature ) . That six lining illustration work I completed in one week or how to that one week was passed in my fracture recovery time I don’t know . By mail I posted to him and I told to him I have fracture in my left leg so I could not put my hundred percent .

Last week I received a invitation from writer Manish Kumar Joshi , In that invitation I saw book launching event information or that book title was Moliyo . With that invitation I received a copy of novel Moliyo .

My niece miss Disha Purohit  six year old girl child was looked very first that book or she noticed to my illustration work as a critic , she told  why this drawing in only line format. I need color in this or I am filling color in it . ( child literature publisher notice it ..what child is need to publisher in child literature book or book publication ) ,

I cearted this six sketches for Novel Moliyo in child art format..


 

I felt his inner demand as a care taker so I provided to her some photo copy of  my illustration work (I did that for novel Moliyo ). She created a art workshop environment at home or in three days with time brake ,she filled color in all illustration images. This kind of exercise was charging to her or her creativity . she used to pencil color or sketch brush color. 

Auditorium of Ajit Foundation  Bikaner


Painting Exhibition of Child Artists Master Madhav Harsh & Miss Disha Purohit  Bikaner at Ajit Foundation  Bikaner 2023

 When she done art work on my illustration then I created a art space for her in book launching event of novel Moliyo , I exhibited her colored art work and writer Manish Kumar Joshi was dedicated his novel Moliyo to Kids so in function of book launching he presented a certificate and medal to child artist  miss Disha Purohit . It was surprised for a girl child but it was very must for develop to creativity in child vision . so I am thankful for writer Manish kumar Joshi . 

After Launching of child literature Novel Moliyo  writer  Rajendra Joshi , writer Bulaki Sharma , writer  Harishankar acharya , writer sunil Gajanni and social actives sir Rajkumar vyas Kolkata  were presented first copy to child master Keshav Joshi and to master Madhav Harsh .  

viewers and listeners of  novel launching Function of Moliyo  at Ajit Foundation Bikaner 2023

 

Digital invitation card of Novel Moliyo ..this novel  is available on amazon.com also ..

I am thankful for book launching event coordinator writer Sanjay Putohit he was added me in panel of book launching event on stage ,. I also thankful for writer Sanjay Shrimali , coordinator of Ajit foundation  Bikaner .

Here in visuals you can notice how much important and how much  creative  that Rajasthani novel Moliyo launching event at Ajit foundation Bikaner .   

 

 Yogendra kumar purohit

\Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA 

 


No comments: