Thursday, February 23

Art Vibration - 607

 

Samanvai Art Gallery Is 

Come Back After Covid-19…

Covid-19 was stopped to each one sector of our society . Or it was damaged to Track of our active art and culture zone . Many privet art and culture community or galleries were stopped in covid time . Or many art galleries and art societies are closed permanent their art and culture activity after covid . It was big loss of our art and culture .Or this kind of negative action was made jobless to artists. Artist life went in danger zone without art job . How to artists and his / her family survive ?  we can’t imagine . The god and time were  cared  to them . I also in that list of artists in covid time . Thank god I live ..



But story was not end there . Some positive person’s and art promoters are know the value of art and artists life. They know what is the real role of art in our society . so after covid -19 ( critical time ) they are stand up  again for art and artists . 

myself and my work image with image of  browser  of  A 100 Many splendoured Things Art Exhibition  2023

 I can say it is their new start with new art power or energy . They are doing their job for art and culture like a  booster . Its example is Samanvai art gallery Jaipur, It is installed at Ganpati plaza Jaipur . In this month the Director of Samanvai Art gallery Mrs. Reeta Khuhad is call to 100 artists of INDIA ( painters/ sculptor and printers ) .

She has reopen to door of  her Samanvai Art gallery  for visitors and  for artists too after covid -19 .She want to push energy and flow of art in artists or in society for continue to our art and culture sound in this contemporary time after covid-19 . She is showing we are living or we are committed for our art and culture. Its example is her recent art show title A 100 MANY SPLENDOURED THIGS .  This art exhibition  date is 19 Feb 2023 to 2 April 2023 . 


Opening Ceremony of A 100 many splendoured things art Exhibition at Samanvai art gallery 2023

Opening Ceremony of A 100 many splendoured things art Exhibition at Samanvai art gallery 2023

Opening Ceremony of A 100 many splendoured things art Exhibition at Samanvai art gallery 2023

Kind  your information this art show not only a art exhibition .In mid of exhibition days samanvai art gallery will organize art workshops on Sunday’s . It mean samanvai art gallery will live busy and their team will create busy movements for artist or art learner from gallery Hall .

Next week Artists / poet / writer and art critic sir Prayag shukl will join to poetry session at  samanvai art gallery , In this art exhibition the painting of sir Prayag shukl is also exhibit for viewers .

For me this art show of Samanvai art gallery is charging movement. Because my work is exhibiting with senior most artists of our INDIA . you know in my art education time I have read  to many art chapters of  artists cum art critic / writer sir  Prayag Shukl and Today at Samanvai art gallery my art work is exhibit with art work of Sir Prayag Shukl . it is surprising movement or a charging movement for me from Samanvai Art gallery . So I am very much thankful for Director of Samanvai Art Gallery Mrs. Reeta Khuhad Ma’am . 

In my art Journey After Covid -19 I get my first  group  art show from Samanvai Art gallery , Jaipur 2023 .Or I am feeling happy because in new start of Samanvai Art gallery I am contributing my art energy as a artist of INDIA . For me this art exhibition is a promotion of myself art journey in art grade . Because my work is display with senior most artists of our INDIA or in my art education time I have read about them or I read their art notes for my art degrees. It is great or prod movement for me . 

Dainik Yugpaksh News paper  Bikaner 2023


This art show is real booster for all participants after covid -19 or samanvai art gallery is giving indication to our  art field -  we are stand with artists in any how condition because we are committed for art and culture of India .

Respectable Msr.Reeta Khuhad and Artists of A 100 Many  Splandoured things  art Exhibition 2023 at samanvai art Gallery ,Jaipur ..



So here I write for Samanvai art gallery ..Samanvai art gallery is come back after covid-19 ..

 

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Arts

Bikaner, INDIA

          


No comments: