Thursday, March 9

Art Vibration - 608

 Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav

Bikaner – 2023 was Done By 

WZCC Udaipur...

Culture is base of nation . without culture no identity of a nation . so culture is very important part of life in each one nation of our world or that’s culture too. . 

Hon'ble Governor Of Rajasthan , Center Culture Minister and Director of WZCC are Visiting to Matheran painting of Bikaner ( Stall No. 9 Artisan Mulchand Mahatma  Matheri  Bikaner ) Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023  Bikaner .


 

I am belong to India or in my nation India,  we have lots of cultural forms. But that all cultural forms have one thing that is love and peace . For care to this cultural nature of my nation  our government of INDIA have a culture Department . we are Calling to that  in Hindi sanskriti mantralay/Ministry of Culture . 


Hon'ble Center Culture Minister Sir Arjun Ram Meghwal and Director of WZCC Shrimati Kiransoni Gupta  are Inaugurate to KALA Darshanam Painting Camp In Campus Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner

 
  

 


Myself  Is Busy In Painting Work In Kala Darshanam Art Camp of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner ( Photo by Artist Shiv Kumar Vyas  )

 

lalit Kala Academy Posted A Image on Post of Instagram page of Lalit Kala Academy in this post they showed to me , i am busy in painting work in Kala Darshanam camp 2023 

Before 13 th year this ministry of culture department was started a new  concept of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav . This Rashtriya sanskriti Mahotsav is organizing every year in a different city of India . Or in year 2023 this Rashtriya sanskriti Mahotsav was organized in Bikaner city with 1500 folk artists of  Music, dance , folk song, art and crafts . In this Rashtriya  Sanskriti Mahotsav Bikaner -2023 , I noticed a mini India was presented for represent to culture of INDIA in form of Music, dance, song and art or craft . It was great experience for city Bikaner or for me too. I was surprised when I got a chance for participation in this Rashtriya sanskriti mahotsav 2023 Bikaneras a visual artist . 

I painted Two Canvas In Three days in Kala Darshanam camp of Rashtriya sanskriti mahotsav 2023 Bikaner 


 

This Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav was presented from  Maharaja Karni Singh Stadium Bikaner , There I saw  very big performing stage , 1000 stalls for craft items,  they  all came from different  zone of INDIA ( WZCC/ EZCC/NZCC/SZCC OR ETC ).

Sketchbook i got it for sketching work ( Kala Darshanam camp - Rashtriya sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner )


Sketches in sketchbook of kala Darshanam  camp 2023  Bikaner


Lalit Kala Academy shared  my post with Image of Sketchbook pages on Instagram page of Lalit Kala Academy 2023

 

Hon’ble  Governor of Rajasthan  and Center  Culture  Minister or Director of WZCC were inaugurated to this Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner on Date 25/3/2023 . I was presented there as a visual artist or I visited that very cultural live activity of Rashtriy Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 . 

On Date 26/3/2023 , WZCC organized a new cultural activity for Rashtriya sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner , WZCC team or that’s Director  Shrimati Kiran Soni Gupta invited to 50 painters of  Bikaner for a art workshop Kala Darashnam . In that 50 Artists I was listed in senior artist of Bikaner . There  in five days we 50 Artists of Bikaner Junior or Senior were painted canvas with sound of our outer or inner culture for Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav  2023  Bikaner . In this kala Darshanam art camp  lalit Kala Academy /WZCC and culture ministry of INDIA were provided us art space , canvas, color and certificate of Participations , it was really great chance for us . we were  very much surprised when our center culture minister sir Arjun Ram Meghwal ji inaugurated to our painting Exhibition Kala Darshanam In Campus of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner. 

Center Culture Minister Sir Arjun Ram Meghwal and Director of WZCC Shrimati Kiran Soni Gupta are discuss to me on my painting concept (  Journey of Myself )  it was closing ceremony day of kala Darshanam camp of Rashtriya Sansklriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner ( Photo by Artists Khemchand sharma & Narendra Purohit )


we Discuss on Millstone of Journey or journey of heart and vision it was interesting Movement of Kala Darshanam Art Exhibition of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner ..Print Media Publish it finely ..
News Paper Rajasthan Patrika Published to concept of My Painting ( Myself )
News Portal of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav also Published to Concept of My  Painting  ( Myself )
Final Display of Paintings of Kala Darshanam Camp of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner

 

Our Hon’ble President of India Droupdi Murmu ji visited to Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner or in that Movement we 50 Artists were presented there and busy in  our Painting work for Art Camp Kala Darshanam . 

Closing Ceremony function of Kala Darshanam Art camp or Center Culture Minister  Sir Arjun Ram Meghwal is giving speech about art and culture in this speech he was mentioned to my painting concept or our live discuss point..so thanks to Hon'ble Culture Minister sir Arjun Ram Meghwal ji .
Director of WZCC Shrimati Kiran Soni Gupta is Giving her speech with thanks to Center culture Minister sir  Arjun Ram Meghwaj JI in closing ceremony of Kala Darshanam Camp 2023 Bikaner ,RSM Campus Bikaner .
Myself is collecting Certificate of Kala Darshanam art camp Participation from hand of Center Culture Minister Sir Arjun Ram Meghwal ji ( Photo by Narendra Purohit )

I gave thanks to Center culture Minister Sir Arjun Ram Meghawal ji and to Director of WZCC  Shrimati Kiran Soni Gupta Ma'am for kala Darshanam camp or for Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner.

Group Photo of team of  Kala Darshanam camp 2023 Bikaner ( Photo by Ramkumar Bhadhani and His Friend Mr. Kalla  )

In Kala Darshanam camp I got a sketchbook from lalit Kala  Academy , so  After painting work I did sketching work in that sketchbook and I filled that sketchbook from my rapid sketches , That sketches I draw after see to  live activity of   Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023  Bikaner, 

A live movement of Formal Talk about Art and Culture , Dritector of WZCC and senior Artist Mahaveer Swami Bikaner or Myself with other artists of Bikaner 2023  



My Niece Miss Disha Purohit ( child Artist )  is Visiting to Paintings of Kala Darshanam camp 2023 Bikaner

In sketches you can see to folk dance , viewers of craft Bazar , painters, common Man and stage performances . After  end of sketchbook work I submit my sketchbook to Director of WZCC shrimati Kiran Soni Gupta Ma’am .

I am submitting to Sketchbook In Hand of Director of WZCC shrimati Kiran Soni Gupta Ma'am at Rashtriya sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 Bikaner ( Photo by Artist Ram Kumar Bhadhani )

In Kala Darshanam art camp I painted two canvas  size 2.5 X 3  Feets , on canvas I paint to my inner journey with blue and black  colors . I painted in symbols to my journey , in visuals  you can read that .

For my art journey this Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023  Bikaner is a really big art achievement or I know this kind of art chance will not come back in this art journey of myself . so for this creation of art chance I am very much thankful  for Director of WZCC shrimati Kiran Soni Gupta ji or team of WZCC Udaipur .



Because without WZCC this Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav was Not Possible In Bikaner .

So here I write it  Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav Bikaner 2023 was done by WZCC Udaipur .

 

Yogendra  Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA  

 


No comments: