Tuesday, March 14

Art Vibration - 610

 

Thanks to Shakti International Art Expedition Thar to Himalayas  - 2023

Art master Shriyansy Manu is a very dedicated contemporary Artist of India . She is very much attached to city Bikaner , Because her schooling and collage education was done from Bikaner city . Bikianer city is her Motherland . so time to time she is come to Bikaner with her natural art sound . Her  art sound is come out in form of art workshops or art Exhibitions .  we are looking it continue . it is true . 

Art Master Shryansy Manu

As a Art Master I am connected to her on social media pages . Or time to time we are communicating for  contemporary art through posts and updates of our art work visuals on social media . Today Artist Shriyansy Manu is work for International art frame or she is busy with International art activity , we can say to that exchange of art format between India or Russia .

Artist Shriyanshi manu is live full time busy in art activity or in this activity of art she live on travel too. In a year she live few months in India or few months out of India . She is work for art promotion or that’s motivation , so on travel of art she live with some more artists of our world . She invited to  them for art workshops in different cities of our world .

I was also invited by her for a tour of Russia or for live landscape or cityscape of Russian Cities .

She is continue in this art activity or today once again I was invited for visit to her new art show at Hotel Bhawar Niwas Bikaner . This Art Show Title is Shakti ( Power ) International Art  Expedition Thar to Himalayas- 2023 . This Art Show Organized In Bikaner By Basavan Art Hotel , Shryansy International ( India )  and Saint Petersburg center for  Humanitarian Programes ( Russia ) .

 Sir Sunil Rampuriya with His Portrait , Artist MahaveerSwami left side or right side  Russian  Artist Yaroslav & Shryansy Manu at Hotel Bhawar Niwas  Bikaner 2023 




 
At Hotel Bhawar Niwas I visited to many creative landscape of Bikaner cities in painting Exhibition of  Shakti  International Art Expedition Thar to  Himalayas .

Artist Nargish Soma Jaufer Bangladesh , Artist YaroslavBelov  Russia , Artist Tarasova Elizaveta Russia , Artist Pankaj Kumar  India , Artist Svetking Tatiana Russia has been painted it in three to four days in Bikaner. Many peoples were watched to them when they were painted to Bikaner on canvas in street of Bikaner. So thanks to all artists and special thanks to artist Shryansy manu , She has created a very artistic environment in Bikaner from her art activity of Shakti International art Expedition Thar to Himalayas 2023 .

Brake fast cum table talk with Artists of Shakti International art expedition thar to Himalayas 2023 , in Discuss  Artist Mahaveer Swami , Artist Mohan Choudhary , Photography art master  Dinesh Gupta  and Principal of  B.J.S. Rampuriya Jain Collage Bikaner Sir Pankaj Jain and myself  yogendra  kumar purohit at Bhawar Niwas Hotel Bikaner 2023


Today when I joined to Art Exhibition  at Hotel Bhawar Niwas there I saw to many art lovers and art masters of Bikaner city were presented . First I met to Art master Shryansy Manu and I said thanks to her for this great art activity or in same time I met to all participants of this art show , Artist Mahaveer sawami , Artist Sunil Rampuriya ( Director of Hotel Bhawar Niwas ) artist Mohan Choudhary and photo art master Dinesh Gupta were presented there for visit to art exhibition of Shakti  International art Expedition Thar to Himalayas 2023.

On table Talk I discussed to all artists and I knew how they are feeling in Bikaner or how to they were created painting ( landscape ) in City Bikaner . Art Master Yaroslav Belov shared his lovely experience of Bikaner city with me in that short talk . He told I am enjoying to Bikaner city or its historical elements , Master Yaroslav painted Rampuriya Havelies on his canvas in his own style ( patch work ) , he did created a portrait painting of Sir Sunil Rampuriya  ( The Director of Hotel Bhawar Nivas .)

Over all once again I visit to a international art show in my city Bikaner or in this art show I visit or know to work of Russian artists ( realistic art work / Study Art work ) .



 

So thanks to Art Master Shryansy Manu for create this great art event in Bikaner or special thanks to guest Artists of Russia .They were stayed in Bikaner or painted to our Bikaner on their own canvas with full dedication or with full passion . In next two or three days this Shakti International art Expedition thar to Himalayas will go to Shimla or there they all artists will paint to city Shimla on their own canvas .

I am remembering my Visit of Shimla , I was in class 11th subject fine art year 1992 , There on helipad of Shimla to I shoot two images from my camera and then I transferred that image in a one frame on  canvas board in monochrome color ( blue tones ) canvas size 12X15 inches .That was  my first landscape in oil color in student life. Today that painting is display in my art studio . I am sharing that work image at here for  your visit. 

My first landscape painting of Shimla in oil color on canvas board , Year 1992 , I was in class 11th subject Fine Art painting .
 

I sure the Team of Shakti International art expedition Thar to Himalayas 2023  will create more artistic Environment in Shimla just like Bikaner or we will visit that’s result in paintings or in visuals of exhibition .

My best wishes to all participants or lots of regards to Organizer cum Director Art Master Shryansy Manu .

So here I write about it .,, Thanks To Shakti International art Expedition Thar to Himalayas 2023..

 

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA  

 


No comments: