Thursday, March 30

Art Vibration - 613

 

NavKiran Magazine is Representative of Art & Literature

Title cover of Magazine Navkiran Jant, to Mar. 2023 cover design by Senior Artist Sir Harigopal  Harsh Sannu  Bikaner

Magazine is a very useful medium for education of society . Magazine is a different  type of culture in art and literature publication . Magazine is giving full freedom to editor for select to subject for publication . Magazine is free to any format of education system of GOVT of a nation. Magazine is complete friend of reader in his / her free time .

Magazine Editors are living busy in present to more informative articles to readers from his/ her  magazine . In magazine publication we can see to  all kind of subjects like , art, culture, music, photography , literature, poetry, economy , business, folk culture , dance, science, politics , heritage , historical stories, travel and  much more. 

 

For Magazine Publication a expert of his/ her subject can publish to his / her own magazine . or they are doing it. I have many example in front side of myself . Kalavritt art magazine Jaipur , its editor was late sculptor Dr. Sumhendra Sharma JI ( a Committed Editor for art and flok /traditional art and literature )  , Today his son sir Sundeep Sharma is publishing it on online or offline too.

In My city  Bikaner - Professor Dr. Ajay Joshi JI  senior writer ( economy / Business or Literature ) is publishing his own Magazine NavKiran , this magazine is available on online or offline too  in hard copy . 

List of published articles or writers


In NavKiran Magazine  Dr. Ajay Joshi is publish to his article and he is  invite to other literature and art writers and his /her  articles for publication in Magazine Navkiran . Dr. Ajay Joshi is publish his Navkiran  one edition in three month , we are calling to that Tremasik Patrika in 50 to 60 colord pages edition .

This Navkiran magazine is publish in Hindi or in this magazine you can read to national level writers or their articles on subject , art, literature , poetry , social issues and some more subject of literature format.

In this way I also posted a article to Editor of NavKiran Dr. Ajay Joshi  , My article was on Shekhawati painting , that was a story of a young artist . Master Rajesh Bidawat painter of Shekhawati Painting ( Sikar ) Rajasthan . my article  was in Hindi or in English I have published it on this art vibration blog post in past. 

My article page no 41

 

My article page no 42


Dr. Ajay Joshi Editor of Navkiran Magazine Bikaner
Dr. Ajay Joshi Was read to my article cum story and told to me it is fine or I am using it for publication  edition of Navkiran so  you send me some visuals of shekhawati paintings.

As a writer I followed his right instructions or that’s result I got yesterday , after three months in form of a Navkiran Magazine copy. In magazine , I noticed to list or in that list  my name was listed / printed as a writer so I felt happy or thankful for Dr. Ajay Joshi ji. 

On page No. 41/42 of Navkiran Magazine I seen my article cum story . It was great feeling for me . or it was very much great movement for young artists master Rajesh Bidawat . Dr. Ajay Joshi was  represented to  shekhawati painting art from His editorial desk / Navkiran Magazine . 

 

 So here I write about  this … Navkiran magazine is representative of art and literature ..

  

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA  


1 comment:

DR.AJAY JOSHI said...

Your artical is very important Mr bidwat is doing well for sekhavati art.you are doing well