Wednesday, March 15

Art Vibration - 611

Joyce is American citizen but She is living  like a  Indian Citizen …

Workshop team of Fine Art Department of BHU and  Joyce Plath 2023

 

Our world is very magical , It is always surprise to us in our life. Or we can say surprise is nature of our world or our universe . I am saying it because yesterday I was surprised  when I joined a video call of my Junior Dr. Suresh Chandra Jangid ( Doctor in Painting ) . He is professor in  fine art department of Banaras University .we are calling to that  BHU .


Lecture of Joyce Plath in BHU India 2023




Work Presentation and Demo of Joyce Plath In workshop of BHU INDIA 2023

Dr. Suresh Chandra Jangid and Joyce Plath  with Art Students of BHU  2023

 On that video call I watched to Architect Joyce Plath , she is from America ( American Citizen ) . Dr. Suresh Chandra Jangid told to me Joyce want to talk to  you Because she is remembering to  you or  your Bikaner . within  one second Joyce came on camera  and she told to me  Hi , how are  you  yogendra , I replied to her I am fine in Bikaner and busy in  my art journey . She recalled to her past visit of Bikaner year 2008 , In that visit  she was collecting or studding on house construction work of villagers . IN that Visit of Bikaner Joyce came Bikaner with My Junior Doctor Suresh Chandra Jangid . I was coordinated to Joyce and Joyce was visited many villages of Bikaner with me , in my guideline . She shoot to huts of  villages , She was  talked to villagers about their own constructions work for their home ,. She noticed the villagers were  not educated in architect study but they are making or designing their own house with perfect architect format . Really that was surprising seen for Joyce, she told to us I could not seen like this before this visit . that was great achievement for American Architect Joyce Plath. I am happy I was with her as a supporter in her visit . 

Talk session with Art Students of BHU fine Art Department  2023

On video call Joyce  showed her reward elements , She got that from committee of BHU , She wear a flowers Haar /mala  and showed to me yogendra  you see this , I experience first time this kind of regard in my life for me . So I am thankful for INDIA or for BHU  Committee .  


Joyce also told me in year 1962-63 I were  studding In BHU.  My subject was Philosophy and Art study . Joyce know  I am also a art master and I  think like a philosopher or my talking tone is like a philosopher so she is remembering  to me when she come to India or she is thinking to INDIA in her vision . it is proud movement for me . 


Kind  your information myself is connected to Joyce Plath on online social media pages to year 2008 . so time to time we are communicating or talking on art and philosophy . 

Dr. Suresh Chandra Jangid is giving his peach  in seminar of BHU 2023


But yesterday was surprising for me because I received video call of my junior Dr. Suresh Chandra  Jangid or through his video call I could  visited or talked to Joyce Plath ,or I knew she is in India or in INDIA at BHU .

Art Students are busy in workshop of Joyce Plath at BHU 2023


BHU and Bikaner have a very strong relation that’s subject is Donation . Our King of Bikaner Maharaja Ganga Singh Ji Bahadur was donated one Lakh rupees each year to committee of BHU . so we can say Bikaner was contributed in foundation of BHU . or BHU is mention it on top of list of Donners of BHU .  

Formal talk between  Art Students and Jouce Plath or Dr. Suresh Chandra Jangid  at BHU 2023 

Doctor Suresh Chandra  Jangid informed to me about region of call cum communication, He told to  me in next three days our Fine art department of BHU will organize a workshop with Joyce Plath . She will take some classes of Art  with Art Students and we will work with students   

Joyce Plath is talking on her art work with art Students of fine art Department  of BHU  2023

Or today Doctor Suresh Chandra Jangid posted to  me some visuals of workshops and seminar activity of BHU . It is another surprise for me I was thought Joyce is a architect but she is  art philosopher too and she is taking art classes of art students in BHU of INDIA . it is really surprising for me  .

I am thankful for Joyce Plath She is come to INDIA and here she is remembering to me or called to me for see to me live on screen after year 2008 . so lots of regards for her feeling full recalling  or respectful nature .  My best wishes for her always . I also thankful for Dr. Suresh Chandra  Jangid he was  created a communication path from his video call or I could talked to Joyce plath from our BHU/ INDIA . 

Joyce Plath is with her art work at BHU 2023

I thought about Joyce she is American citizen  , But after attend her  call (  yesterday )  I knew she is Indian in her vision .  

So  here I write  it for her  – Joyce is American Citizen  but she is living like a Indian Citizen ..

 

Yogendra  kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

 

 


No comments: