Monday, January 15

Art Vibration - 640

 

Art Is always  Committed for Care To Life & culture…

Social Art Master Sir  Bhurmal Soni ,Bikaner
Art is a form of inner sound of a creative / thinker or  philosopher . A creative person , a thinker and a philosopher are  always express to his /her inner sound for betterment of our human family . They all are observe to time , condition and to present life of society  and then they are give a very easy and safe way to our human family for follow to that .it is art fact . 

  

 I am saying it because its live example  I have lived it on Sunday date 14 Jan. 2024 in my city Bikaner . Actually I was invited for a art campaign ( poster competition art activity ) . that poster competition subject was  “ LIFE & ROAD SAFETY “ . competition organizer was city police officer Madam Tejaswini Goutam and  my first academic art teacher  Sir Bhurmal Soni . 


Kind  your information Art Master Sir Bhurmal Soni is very creative and a soft heart person , He is live busy in art activities in his life and in his vision he is thinking for life or that’s comfort and safe zone . so by his  art activities and campaigns to  he is trying to educate to kids , students and society . I can say he is committed for care to society or that’s life and culture too. 


So on Sunday he was invited to me for join to poster competition cum campaign . I was presented there as a assistant of  my first academic art teacher sir Bhurmal Soni . He was happy to me because I was presented there with him on his one art call . we did met again  for a art activity after a long time so it was surprising for us . I am thankful for god , the god was created that happy meeting Movement for us .

Master Yash Acharya is busy in poster painting work for life & Road Safety  art competition Bikaner 2024


The poster competition was started at 11 am in city park , we are calling to that Public park it was located at opposite side of City collector office of Bikaner .  In three hours many seniors or juniors artists  were painted to poster on subject  “ Life & Road Safety “ .

Near 40 artists were participated in that art competition cum  social campaign . my first Academic art Teacher Sir Bhurmal Soni told to me I should create one poster for his campaign , so I were painted a very simple but important visual with a right caption for safe to life on the road when we human drive to two wheeler .

Some posters of art campaign " life & road safety " Bikaner 2024


I painted for campaign not for competition, so I was not taking to that creative work like a serious work but in my vision I were very serious and conscious about  my work and talk , because I was expressing to that for society as a right message of road safety  . But I were out to that competition , it is true . Because After 2007 I am not interested in any  art competition , I know are is language of social communication it is not for any competition . who will notice it and when ?

Art master Sir Bhurmal Soni was collected all poster works from participants and he did selected some good poster or meaningful poster for rank first , second or third, and  he did also selected some merit level posters from that collections. 


( The Winner are .. First rank master Manish Solanki , second rank master Ram Kumar Bhadani  third rank krashana kasara or Merit rank – master Pulkit Harsh , Sangeeta Khileri , Master Kamal kishor joshi and vimla pareek . ) 


In prize he will give “ HELMATE “ to winner of this campaign cum poster competition .. in this award item  you will notice to message of “ life & Road Safety “ of winner .so I can say it is a  itself  art work of  Sir Bhurmal Soni . his award Item will safe to artist life very first . so I am thankful for my first art academic art teacher sir Bhurmal Soni and I am giving lots of regards to him from  my Deep hearts .. Because he is working in society like a creative / thinker or philosopher . or he is committed for art and life safety .   


So here I write about it  .. Art is always committed for care to life & culture …  

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: