Sunday, January 7

Art Vibration - 637

 

Now I get a New Post of Designer From Textile Ministry of GOVT of INDIA 2024..

Friends some time,  time is taking time for give to us our right  time , it is fact of our time nature . I feel it so I write it at here in very first . last year in 2023 I have completed a interview of Empanelment Designer , interview taker was Textile Ministry Department of GOVT. Of  INDIA . My interview was done at Rajiv Gandhi handicrafts Building New Delhi , 

The Textile Ministry Department was showed their confidence on me for craft project work ( painting work) kind  your information  I am master in Painting  and in record of Textile Ministry I have registered from year 2001 . so I am official registered Artisan of INDIA .

My subject is Painting so I am continue busy in painting work as a freelancer or in my painting work I am doing many experiments for better way of art and craft in this contemporary art filed of INDIA  .

In my interview I have explore to this point with some creative art and craft work images . or I think that presentation was impressed to Interview takers of  Department of Textile Ministry of GOVT of INDIA .

Kind your information, Textitle Ministry department was allocated to me as a Designer  for Thiruvarur District of TAMILNADU Handicrafts D.C. LTD . Or they have gave me project of  THANJAVUR  Painting . Thanjavur ( Tanjour painting ) painting history was in my art study , king CHOUL RAJRAJA was promoted to this Hindu religions painting from His time . This Thanjavur painting was growing from Choul Rajwansh or by Shilk Root (  International Business map road/way  ) this painting style was move to south to north INDIA . in this art journey this Thanjavur painting was got many name or changes like Tanjour painting , Manhot Painting or out of INDIA Usta Kala ( Irani golden art )  painting and some more name and branches was developed itself with time through that Shilk Root .  

I am Happy because Textitle  Ministry was allocated  to me  for  Thanjavur Painting project  , I will work for our classical Indian art with some more original Thanjavur painting artisans . I sure this project will give some new result with lots of creativity or art experiments through  this classical painting of INDIA . 


 

At Tamilnadu or in Thiruvarur -  Tamilnadu Handicrafts Development  corporation LTD . organized to this project or I will work there with them as a designer , because Textile Ministry has been showed confidence on me after observed to my 23 year  painting  Journey by a live Interview / presentation of art at Rajiv Gandhi handicrafts Building New Delhi 2023. 


 

I know Tamilnadu has been face a big flood in last few days . so  there all system was stopped and  there they all are busy in   recover of loss of  life , that was done  by that big flood . I know it is time of patience for more perfect  time . so about this critical  condition , I want to quote a line of Ramcharit Manas Path / writer Sant Shree Tulsi Das ji .. he had been wrote for time or conditions of life .. HOY WAHI JO,  RAM RACHI RAKHA  !! it mean God RAM  have decided for our everything  , what will done  god Ram is Know only !!

Thanjavur Painting . Photo from Google  Image ,its just a Example of Painting style

 
This is Laxmi pana painting of Matheran Painting of  Bikaner , Bikaner Also on the way of Shilk Root, painting style and subject are same in this classical painting of Matheran ,  Bikaner Rajasthan  INDIA .

So I am in wait of final call of Tamilnadu handicrafts Development Corporation Ltd. Or I am confident because I am allocated from Textile Ministry Department of govt . of  INDIA . I know  Textile  Ministry was posted me as a designer for project Thanjavur painting .by a official order / letter . 


 

So I write it at Here .. Now I get a New Post of Designer From Textile Ministry of GOVT of INDIA 2024 ..

 

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

     

 


No comments: