Sunday, December 31

Art Vibration - 636

 

Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates  Has Dedicated  His Life For Natural Development of Our Kids Future…

Hon'ble Sir  Bill Gates  .. Photo from Google image

Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates a idle person of our Digital world . we can’t imagine to our digital world without contributions of Hon’ble  Sir Bill Gates. He has been changed to world communication format , he is thinking for save to time and energy of our human family from his creative creation in our digital world .
 

 He has been changed to mail and letter writing format . He has gave a new path to our world by this digital letter writing or mail format it is amazing innovation of him.

In  digital world we know Microsoft software  is a back bone of this digital world . it is fact . in social view  sir Bill gates is a business man but in my view he is a PEGAMBER of GOD . He is teaching and guiding to our world for save to time , energy and nature too. We know it is a real message a basic message of our gods .

 In year 2008 I was fully connected to this Digital world for  my art journey , I got a new way for my art communication or that’s promotion from my home or studio ( yogendra art & designing studio Bikaner India )  . In same time  I have designed this Art Vibration blog On Google Blogger . So 2008 to tile today or right now I am continue working  with this Microsoft software for writing of text for explorer to my inner art sound or art documentation .after work with is I feel light and tens free .  

Hon'ble  Sir Bill Gates with banner of his Microsoft windowXP, Photo from Google image 

In year 2009 /10 I think , my nephew Master Mayank Joshi , He was 5 to 6 year old or he looked to  my computer of desktop , Then he was created his own computer desktop by his two pillows . that live creative movement I were captured from my camera and I posted that image to  Sir Bill gates on his mail id . or today is year 2023 master Manaynk joshi is busy in B- tech / computer science for his Engineer degree. His inspiration was hon’ble Sir Bill gates or for our family it was surprising gift from inspiration of Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates . 

2008 to till 2023, in this time period ,  Sir Bill Gates was came India and he was visited to Mumbai or in Mumbai DHARAVI colony ( kind  your information DHARAVI  colony is largest  Colony of our Asia ) . There he was noticed some critical condition with kids of INDIA and he was taken a right action for right development of INDIAN KIDS . So he was donated  some part of his own income for right development of Indian Kids . It was real & great step by him for natural development of kids  or in this donation action he was not done any business activity , He was played his real role as a PAGAMBER of GOD . so lots of regards to his great vision from my heart.


Hon'ble Sir Bill Gates In India .. photo from Google image

This Nature of Hon’ble  Bill Gates is inspiring to me for dedicated to year 2024 to him  through my art vibration blog page .so after information to Hon’ble Bill Gates I have final a home page design of  my art vibration blog  . or with this post I am update that image on home page of  my art vibration blog for year 2024 . I hope Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates is like this when he will visit it . 


I am doing  it because in our digital world Hon’ble sir Bill Gates live full time busy and he is dedicating his full time ( full life ) to our digital world or for natural development of kids of our world .

 so here I write it for him .. Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates has dedicated his life for natural development of our kids ..

yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: