Saturday, December 23

Art Vibration - 635

 

Happy Holiday Greeting in reply to Thanks letter of WMF …

Friends our holiday time is on , its time of celebration of X-Mas  & New Year . 2024 is coming in our life or in this holidays we are remembering to our works of year in last movement of year 2023 . we know 2023 will not come back in our life . so we are calling and sending good feeling full greetings to our close persons . NGOs. Societies  and celebrities of our world . Because we  all are developing to our earth system as a joint work .   or we are contributing our energy for positive way of earth life or the life of humans. Am I right ? 


Here I am also sending greetings and receiving many greetings on social media / on my mail id . or I am replying to all from my heart in form of greeting , text mails and digital image . here this post is also a reply to greeting cum thanks letter  of WMF. ( World Monuments Fund )

The President  & COE of WMF  Sir BENEDICTE  DE MONTLAUR is posted me a thanks letter with greeting .I was connected to WMF very early on online as a artist and here on this blog art vibration I have added the link of WMF on home page of  this blog  for promotion of this great unit of heritage care taker of our world WMF .

I remember the team of WMF was came in my city  Bikaner ( year 2012 )  for visit to historical buildings of Bikaner , I was there with them in that live visit of Heritage of Bikaner .

That day to till today I am continue connected with WMF as a art master . or WMF is communicating  with me time to time by mail or by social media .we have passed 11 years in our communication . I noticed many mega projects were completed by WMF in our world . that is surprising for me or for each one person/ lover of heritage .

Here I want to share a live example of our true communication by copy of Thanks  letter of WMF, I received it in my mail  inbox .


WMF is thankful for me or I am thankful for WMF  . Because the team of WMF is  communicating to me they are educating to me for more work about our world heritage .they are inviting  to me in many projects or seminars of Subject heritage through their mail invitations.  It is great for me so I am very much thankful for President of WMF or  team of WMF .

The Team of WMF is working with full dedication they know to value of heritage or they know how to rebuild to history or that’s historical elements for future history of our world .so they are connecting to every person or members of WMF.  they are motivating  to them from Thanks letter or greetings in Holiday times of our world .

 So here I write about this thanks letter of WMF .. Happy Holiday greeting in reply to Thanks Letter of WMF ..

Note _ I have update new LOGO image of WMF on my art vibration blog home page, for right Identity of WMF ..

Happy Holiday Greeting cum thanks to  you WMF...


 Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

 

 


No comments: