Saturday, December 16

Art Vibration - 634

 

They Are Noticing To My

Art Dedication…

Dedicated persons are like and notice to dedication of others . it is in their nature or by this nature they are motivate to others dedicated activities . it is true . I am saying it because I am facing it with  my art dedication nature . 

From year 2008 to continue I am on facebook as a art master . on facebook I am sharing my daily art works to last 16 years  continue . I am connected to many art groups on facebook . so  you can say my art dedication I am sharing from my facebook page . in this 16 years it is come in my nature naturally . I am living in desert and from desert dooms to I am connecting our art world every day for better communication about love and peace .

This year a senior wooden carving art master  Sir Trilok chand Mandan Nohar city Hanumanghar Rajasthan was connected  to me to poetry and painting group page of facebook . day one to I am continue sharing  my daily art work images on this group . I joined this group page because group designer /admin are very sensitive for poetry or painting , they are giving space or creating space for poet or painters from their group page.

They know creative object ( poem or painting ) are same its visuals or sound is something different but its base / emotions track and feelings are same so they have gave title to their group poetry and painting . I also think my painting /art work is  like my poem but my poem in form of a visuals of inner sound .

On poetry and painting group the admin or others members are reading to  my painting like a poem so it is magical experience for me or for members of this group .

Yesterday night my senior artist wooden carving artist sir Trilok Chand Mandan was shared with me a image of certificate . in that certificate I noticed  my name or certificate was presented by poetry and painting group . I was surprising after saw that certificate that was for my art dedication or for  my daily art communication from group poetry and painting on facebook.  

The group admin team was gave me most contribution  points ( 665 points ) for  my daily art updates on poetry and painting group . it is surprising movement for me . 

This poetry and painting  group is a international online group on facebook many poets and painters of our world are connected to this rich group. I am lucky because  I am in this group and the group admin team is continue noticing to my daily art updates or art dedication . so I am very much thankful for admin team of poetry and painting group or a regards for wooden craft person artist sir Trilok chand Mandan ,he was connected to me to this very rich art and literature group . 


The team of admin of this group is not only collected poems or painting from poets or painters after collection of digital images they are giving rank and points to them for their true dedication of art and literature . it is big regard to art and literature from team of this group admin , they are committed or dedicated  for their own duty about this group .. they are motivating to poets and painters every day . 

 

 So here I write for them  - they are noticing to my art dedication ..


 Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA 


No comments: