Wednesday, December 13

Art Vibration - 633

 

When I imagine to Earth for  Earthen pot painting...

Mother earth is base of our life , its environment is giving to us our breaths /food/land/water and everything for our life. Only mother earth is our home and heaven too . we have start our life on it and we will leave our life on it . because it is a natural format of our mother earth. 




Science are searching to another earth in this universe but scientists are fail in this exercise of search to a new mother earth in our universe . so it is very must we care to our mother earth and its important elements , that elements are giving to us our natural life .  

Yesterday I thought for painting work on earthen pot . you know earthen pot have shape like our mother earth . A clay modeler ( craft man ) design to earthen pot for store to drinking water of nature for life , in this earthen pot drinking water live naturally cool and filter too. For me that earthen pot is a art work of a craft man . so as a art master I am trying to give more value to art work of craft man from my art exercise . it is a tuff task for me but I am taking it and enjoying it , because I know value of craft and art. 

When I was taken to that earthen pot in my hand for new plan of painting or I were started  to imagine some creative art form for painting on that earthen pot, but in mid many time in my  imagination I visualized elements of war ( tool of war ) and some dark spots patches and flow of blood . that was disturbance in my imagination but that was true and fact of today . because today on earth many nations are busy in war .  they are killing to life or to nature of mother earth . it is very critical or uneducated activities . peace can come from patience /education or love full respect for others . some countries are not knowing to this peace design format so they are busy in war or their war is creating worry condition for my imagination of painting . what I do ? I have no way ! so I painted to  my true imagination or that’s disturbing condition , you can say my recent earthen pot painting is mirror reflection of  mother earth condition . 

 


In my art work visuals  you will notice to my painting work , first I created some texture , spots of blood with color black , it mean on earth war creators have black color of their blood and they are creating same on mother earth or by that black spots we can visualize to it clearly . 

 

The war creators are using to tools of war that’s are air craft .world war first to war creators were started to  used to war tool air craft’s .in present they are also used to very advance air craft’s and damaging to our mother earth or to life too .  

Through the international news  I am getting information of our mother earth , last two  years to continue war  and bombing are on at mother earth . war creator are forget to definition of mother earth or life too. They are killing to humans ( kids, women, old person ) they are killing to history of family or future of nation family , they are killing to nature of mother earth , how to it will recover no one know it ? and who will rest to it all ? So it is very much risky for life or for our mother earth . 

 

 I can wish and prayer to our  invisible god for provide to war creators a right knowledge / philosophy of life and planning of peace design on mother earth  , they are killing to everything on our earth day by day from their own hand or in last they will see their empty hand or in that  time our invisible god will ask to them what  you gain on mother earth in our full life ? 

I sure they will feel shame on his /her self in front side of our invisible god .

This imagination I transferred on earthen pot because I imagine it for  mother earth .

 Sao here I write it  when I imagine to earth for  earthen pot painting ..

 

 Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: