Wednesday, December 7

Art Vibration - 445



Folk Live in Common Life


Master Gopal Bissa  Is Ready for binding to Rajasthani Turban ...


Master Gopal  Bissa  with different Style Turban;s
Folk it is a base of our world life . folk is a real guideline of our human life , folk is a live sound of our soul , folk is designing  to us and our world culture . folk is live still always with common  life,  folk is  continue like sun, earth or our universe . Folk is not in any study book  , folk is not a product , folk is not a visible. Folk is a virtual soul sound of common life in  our world society . I can say , folk is a inner sound of a common life....that’s all. 

Here I am focusing your vision on folk, because I am also in this web after talk to a young man of my city . last week I was in main city of Bikaner , you know Bikaner is my home town . In main market of Bikaner ( BADA BAZAR )  master Gopal Bissa a very young man was met to me and he was shared his life matter or about his business . 

Master Goppal Bissa  In Dubai
 He is promoting to Rajasthani Culture from his art and craft . For him his job is promotion of culture in world . But in my view he is living to real folk in his soul so he is folk promoter in front side of  my observation . 

Master Goppal Bissa  In Dubai

Master Gopal Bissa is busy in this days in work of Rajasthani culture promotion  in his promotion  work he have been  visited to Dubai and many metro  cities of INDIA . Master Gopal Bissa  and his team is presenting to Rajasthani dress and different type of turban’s , colorful turban ( Rajasthani Color – fast color , pure color ) .
 

 Kind  your information master Gopal Bissa is master in binding of Rajasthani turban in many styles . in Rajasthani folk all human cast’s  have a special style of their turban binding or they have their own selective color for turbans .  Rajasthank People have their cast identity by their  special turban style . In folk / culture we are calling to that turban’s   RATHODI PAG , RAJWADI PAG, TURANGI PAG, KILANGI PAG, KHIDAGIYA PAG , PICHRANGI PAG, FENTA, SAFA, PECHA , PAAGDI and  etc. 

I am writing it here,  Because  when I were talked to Master Gopal Bissa,he was told me  we are promoting to Rajasthani culture by a project or campaign . we are going to out of India and there we are presenting to us with  our Rajasthani Culture by dress, turban or our talk ( folk ) ..


So in that movement  my vision was indicated to me for colorful painting  in Rajasthani Color , I said to myself yogendra  you can create some art work in Rajasthani Folk colors . Because I am also part of Rajasthani Folk / culture . Master Golap Bisaa and his talk was inspired to me for create some art work of myself  in sound of Rajasthani folk. so this week I have created four paintings in color of Rajasthani folk / culture . I want to dedicate  my Rajasthani folk /culture  color paintings to Master Gopal Bissa and his team  . Because he was inspired to me for this Rajasthani folk color painting . 

 Here I want to share some visuals of master Gopal Bissa  , in that visuals you can see to him in color of Rajasthani folk / culture or four paintings of myself in color of Rajasthani folk/ culture ..after talk to Master Gopal Bissa . 

I know Master Gopal Bissa is a very common man , he is live very common life but in his common life he is live to his real folk , his soul is playing in sound of Rajasthani Folk / culture.   so he is in this business , they are calling to that promotion of Rajasthani Culture .. actually they are promoting to Rajasthani folk in our world  by campaign work  . His campaign was gave me some visuals or sound of Rajasthani Folk so I can say I was deep entered in   my art and craft   folk after talk to him . Because I know he is a common man and in his common life he is living to Rajasthani folk/ culture  … just like me  … 
 
Myself art work in Rajasthani  Folk / culture  color

Myself art work in Rajasthani  Folk / culture  color

Myself art work in Rajasthani  Folk / culture  color

Myself art work in Rajasthani  Folk / culture  color

So here I said about our true art/craft  conversation . folk live in common life  

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: