Saturday, September 15

Art Vibration - 499



Child Artists were Bounded Me For Installation  Art on Janmashtami 2018…


Friends last three years to child artists of  my colony are installing  to Installation Art For Janmashtami Jhanki on birthday of Lord Krishana . they are selecting  to my home because till 2003 I were installed to janmashtami Jhanki at my home on open space . 
 
They kids were inspired to that jhanki  installation or when I stopped then they were restarted after 14 th year at my home , it was victory of their art interest or in respect of their  art interest I permitted them for display to jhanki at my home for viewers . 

Last three years to kids are installing jhanki at my home and I am just watching , observing and noticing their art and craft plus creativity . 
 
This year 20 child artists joined to janmashtami jhanki , they created many art and crafts for installation . without investment of money or 100 % investment of their own creativity , it was a big task for them from my side , for their example I created a sculpture of  Kansh by useless or home use item . like water pot , card boards colors and cloths ..in zero investment I created a sculpture for their learn or education of art and craft through creativity . kids were surprised and inspired for art and craft . I noticed in five days they created many craft items for Jhanki through papers or cardboards , they used some use less product as a art item in their Jhanki so that was surprising to me or I  were enjoying their creativity in their art and crafts. 

This year they child artists of  my colony  were  done very fine work as a team , they managed to work and installation parts . they bound to me for their support and promotion in my busy time schedule . 
 
 

So For promotion of Child Art , I created some certificates and buy some award items  for kids  on Birthday of Lord Krishna .I submitted certificates and Awards  to child artists for their true art and craft plus their deep respect of  janmashtami Jhanki . you know ,  they are converting  to my home in form of temple of lord Krishna to last three years . they have restarted janmashtami Jhanki installation at my home with me,  so I am very thankful for them.  they are living to me in their self and I am happy the art is giving life energy to them for their more creative life. Over all this Janmashtami jhanki installation art work is creating positive environment in our colony and we are inspiring to more child artist of our colony or city too.
Here some visuals of that installation art for your visit.. 
 
In this visuals  you will feel how to I bounded for child artists or it was must for their art interest .
So here I said Child Artists were Bounded Me For Installation  Art on Janmashtami 2018…

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: