Wednesday, June 26

Art Vibration - 519



One More Academic Certificate To My Art Journey…



Art & Literature are move on same path . that path name is Emotion/Thought/Idea/Concept or Feelings . actually art and literature are  sculptures of Emotion/Thought/Idea/Concept or Feelings of a creator /Thinker we are calling to Him /Her  Artist or Writer . 

Art and Literature are very supportive for our Society . when art and literature are work, a joint work in that case that work get more impressive or that’s result come out very positive in our society . we have lots of example about it . 

Eygipt Culture , Hindu Culture , Boudh Culture , in west- western culture were adopted to art and literature for a right communication about  their life style concept, thought or idea . 

In present time we are following to our historical activity for our life style . you can say our history is our idle .
You know I am master of Fine Art but in art study I read to history of art by literature . so I know without historical literature I could not knew to art history or without art history I could not design or set to  my art vision for our present or future . it is true . I think   you all accept it about  your own vision or life style .
We know visual language is very first language of our world . I am writer of that , but text or that’s vocabulary communicate very easily with a good sound or pronoun - session . visual language is a silent language so text is complete to that when a reader not know to visual language or that’s reading . it is another fact of art language. 

But I am happy  some literature academies are know  to this visual language or that’s sound impact . so they are calling to artist for visual language . they use to visual language for their book meaning in a one page, for book aesthetic look, for use of free space of inside or out side too. 

I am saying this  because two month ago I received a art call from Rajasthan  Sahity ( Literature ) Academy  Udaipur ( Raj.) . The Editor of Madhumati  magazine  Dr. Braj  Ratan Joshi  called me and he demanded  to me some drawings in abstract form or a one painting  for  title  cover of Madhumati Magazine . 

Madhumati Magazine is Publishing  in  Hindi Literature from Rajasthan Sahitya  Academy  Udaipur . its good think , that’s team and Editor also Know to visual language or that’s right impression on Readers . so they are selecting or calling to visual writer from their Academy .

On Editor  call I created some abstract Drawings and I shared my few abstract paintings visuals ( ONLY COLOR  PAINTING ) . that paintings mean are Peace, Love, freedom, self expressions or in Hindu culture we are calling to that way of MUKTI or MOKSH ..

The Editor of Madhumati Magazine Dr. Braj Ratan Joshi accepted my visuals and he published by his editorial desk . 

Last week Magazine Madhumati , I received at  my Postal Address and I got one more academic certificate for  my art journey from Rajasthan Sahitya Academy Udaipur  2019 . 

  so here I said about this ..One More Academic Certificate To  My Art Journey ..



Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: