Sunday, September 15

Art Vibration - 526



A None Academic Work For A 
Academic Personality Of Bikaner …


Yes I have done it . Three  week ago I was invited at Art Hotel GAJKESARI  Bikaner . that’s director Mr. Sunil Rampuriya wanted to meet to me , so he called me and gave time for our first meet at his  Art Hotel GAJKESARI  Bikaner . its located on Jodhpur Ganganagar by pass highway . 

Myself  & Mr. Sunil Rampuriya , we  Discuss on art in first meet at Hotel GAJKESARI Bikaner 2019 .

Kind  your Information  Mr. Sunil Rampuriya is a good painter , he have a very creative vision about art and artist . He installed very much art in his hotels . hotel management is his business but he live in mood of art and culture . as a art promoter he is continue promoting to traditional art of Bikaner or India from His hotels , in his hotel  you can see this art promotion sound on walls, doors, windows, on tables almost everywhere .

In his art hotel  you can see good combination of traditional or contemporary art presentation . so I suggest you must visit his art Hotel GAJKESARI one time in your life. 


 


















 



 






















In five stage its got final form as a sculpture ..
Mr. Sunil Rampuria know to painting , traditional art / contemporary art / sculpture or craft plus  folk art . so he is academic in my view . one more think is showing he is fully academic , last 12th years to he is providing art education ( B.V.A. degree) from his College BJS Rampuriya jain College  Bikaner . in this position I am looking to him very close to Sir Ravindra Nath Thakur ( he also provided art education from His art Institute Shanti Niketan 

In our first Art meet  cum discuss ,I commit for a paper craft , when I commit in that movement I were not sure about  my art work result but I taken that ,as a task for  my practice of paper craft work. 

Within one week I completed a new paper craft in form of human head , I created a cultural Rajasthyani man face .you can say to that RANBANKURA of Rajasthan . 

 How to I created that none Academic work you can see in visuals . I used a play boll of kids for armature , because I want to light weight sculpture plus fast result  so I selected and my selection was right , the result said to me . I created small paper pipes or you can say sticks , what is actual academic name of that form I don’t know but in Rajasthani we are calling to that BHUNGLI of paper . ha ha ..

live movements of our second meet , when i submit my none academic art work at Art Hotel GAJKESARI 2019 ..

live movements of our second meet , when i submit my none academic art work at Art Hotel GAJKESARI 2019 .
live movements of our second meet , when i submit my none academic art work at Art Hotel GAJKESARI 2019 .

When my work was completed then I went to art Hotel GAJKESARI for submit to my paper craft work in hand of Mr. Sunil Rampuriya . he was surprised and said I have not seen before this , this kind of art work in my life . it is very creative and interesting .

 I saw a confidential smile on his face , my work was creating trust in him about  my art and art Journey . 

live movements of our second meet , when i submit my none academic art work at Art Hotel GAJKESARI 2019 .

He was touched that sculpture from his hand and asked to me its only paper ? I said yes sir its only paper . in that movement I felt happy because  my none academic work was impressed to a very much academic personality of  Bikaner ..

So here I said a None Academic work for a academic personality of  Bikaner . 

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: