Tuesday, October 20

Art Vibration - 549

TM Colors & Canvas is Very Sensitive For  Visual  Art… 


A artist can understand  to another artist . it is true . Artist live in society but his / her view and vision is always different  to angle of simple society . Artist work on emotions and  life run on practical way . Artist work as a jointer ( its new word I think ) . Artist work in mid  of emotions or practical life.

We know art give always refashion to viewers / listeners or readers . the viewers ,listeners and readers are live in society with artist or they are hoping always to artist for their refreshment  by way of art , it is hidden true but it is. 

 

 

You know I am master of fine art my life dedicate to visual art . as a artist I am noticing to society about emotions or practical life . I judge to people for emotions or about practical life or I have find many experiences in this art journey of myself  . that is bad or fine too .  

Two kind of people are live in our society  . they can promoter or fraudester . as a artist I live in mid of them because it is nature and time design for our world family  on this earth .

I think this two type of nature is giving  speed to life for achieve something better and fine for better way of life. So it is with us naturally .

 

But we know we all human are like very first our promoter , because promoters are push to us lift to us ,expose to us in front of society with our real image.  Time to time we find this type people in our life. That kind of people work in our life as a tocsin /energy booster .

This kind of a tocsin  I found few month ago on my online  art network . A artist  cum art promoter  Team  colors & canvas called to me  for join to their organization as a visual artist for their next art exhibition or show .  A  visual Art master  friend Vaishali Shriram Desai ( Mumbai ) was gave my contact number to team of colors & canvas so first  thanks to  Artist friend Vaisali shreeram Desai.

I received a call from colors & canvas team member  Arjun Bhattacherjee ,  he was  demanded to me my art work images with full details . team colors and canvas is charging only 601 rupees for entry , it was surprising  for me , when I asked about this entry fee . then I knew a artist is organize to this online art show for visual artists in this covid -19 ( killer virus china ) .

Artist Rakhi  Roy sculptor is director of colors & canvas . she has started this organization in year 2014 , she organized many national or international art exhibitions on online or in Visual art gallery of INDIA Habitat  center New Delhi .

Artist Rakhi Roy is a artist so she know to struggle of a visual artist or in this critical time how to visual artist are living his / her life?  she can feel it from her deep sensitivity . so she is charging very nominal charge on each one artists rupees 601/- for participations . it is not a easy job but she is doing it for visual art and that’s artist.  she want to give life to visual art and artists too in this covid -19 . time is in practical mode and she is work by her sensitivity for care to art and artist it is really great and a very right promotional art work of her . so a army salute to artist Rakhi Roy .  

She want to sale to art work of artist for income of money about save to artist life . this is a real art concept of colors & canvas or that’s team . I respect to it ..

Artist Rakhi Roy is thinking for world art family,  so she is inviting to all international visual artists for her art event or art shows . she is sharing or investing her time in art filed for promote to visual art in our society . it is very inspiring activity of a artist , so it is acceptable or visual  artists should   give regards to her work   .

Them Colors & canvas  is working continue and they are promoting to each one participants by digital posters or virtual art show . I have received a poster image with my profile image from team of colors & canvas on facebook page of colors & canvas ,  here  you can see that . 

Artist Rakhi Roy  and Arjun  Bhattacherjee

 

A another news of online art sale of visual artists work . I know it is very tuff job but team colors & canvas is trying to done it from their best efforts in this critical  time covid -19 .

My best wishes to team colors & canvas because they are very sensitive for visual art and artists .

So here I said  TM colors & canvas is very sensitive for Visual art …

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner , India

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this decent blog <3
Shared on our group page.

Best Wishes to
ART VIBRATION

TM Colors