Saturday, April 23

Art Vibration - 574

 

Camel Art Foundation Is Providing

 Art Space To Painters Of Our World

Camel a very strong  animal of desert sites . I am living in desert site city Bikaner Rajasthan India  , The father of My grandfather Shree Shiv Ratan ji Purohit  was lived with his camel in desert site ( the camel was  his helping hand in work of farming at desert ) . after five generation in his family camel with his family . but in present camel name is same but that’s form is change , he lived with animal camel  and myself or my niece Miss Disha Purohit ( five year old baby ) are living with camel colors .

You know I am master of Painting or in India we have fine colors of camel company . so I am with camel and camel is with me .

Animal camel is very strong animal on our earth , camel can live seven days without water , camel can stand in hot environment of desert , camel know to way of field .

This same quality is in camel color , when I compare to animal camel or camel color company . 


 

2019 to 2021 years passed in very tuff conditions of life . in that tuff movements camel color company was stand with all painters of our world . it was great step of camel art foundation India .

A color company started online workshops of painting /painting demo workshops /online art exhibition or painting competitions too. It was very much creative art step of camel for charge to painters of our world  , camel was created hope of life and creativity  in vision of painters by art activity of camel art foundation .

It was not easy job for camel but camel art foundation have done it very well  so a big thanks to camel art foundation.

 Director of Camel color company  Mr. Dilip Dandekar was taken a right art step for give energy to painters of our world . A business man was taken extra burden for give life to painters of our world . he know artist live for creative work and creative work need 100% of artist that 100% can come from artist when a artist live confident and in positive mood . camel was created that positive mood for artist by art activities of camel art foundation .   

You know camel art foundation started many workshops or by that workshops camel art foundation was gave task to painters for give busy mood of artist , I also joined mostly all art workshops of camel in covid time from my home on online . my niece Miss Disha Purohit also learned how to painters are work and create painting , this kind of lesion was possible for her by camel art foundation . in covid time myself and my niece we both were  passed to time in painting work or in mid of week we joined to art workshop of camel art foundation . that was surprised for all painters from camel art foundation . really that was great art work of camel color company or that’s Director Sir Dilip Dandekar .

Camel color company is not only a color selling company. camel is a care taker for painters too .

\This year camel art foundation was invited painting on online for a art contest from camel art foundation . so I submitted my painting to Camel art Foundation . my work is select for desk of jury or camel art Foundation was  posted me a certificate of  acceptance of my work as a token .

Camel is connect to hearts of painters not only to painters pocket. So I am very much regarding to camel color company or that’s Director Sir Dilip Dandekar ji .

Because I know  camel art foundation is providing art space for painters of our world ..

 

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

\Bikaner, INDIA


1 comment:

Sundip Sumahendra said...

Very nice article about camel foundation. Do you have contact no's of any person this foundation.