Sunday, August 21

Art Vibration - 580

 

They Are Observing To

                                        My Art Journey…

Friends we humans are living in community or we are calling to that society . I am son of Brahman Family of India our sub title is Pushkarna Brahmin . In my city Bikaner we have our Pushkarna  Brahmin  community . In our community we have a Social worker team that’s title is  Rajasthan Pushtikar youth wing Bikaner .

I was knew very first about this community in year 1992 , in year 1992 , I got 72% marks in my fine art subject with Distinction mark in practical subjects.

So our Rajasthan Pushtikar youth wing Bikaner  community team was gave me reward for my high marks in fine art subject for calss 12 th . That art promotion from  my Pushykarna Brahmin  community was like booster for my art journey . after 12 th class I went to Jaipur for art education at Rajasthan School of Art Jaipur  or I have completed BFA and MFA in painting ,now  today I am full time busy in art as a freelancer in my art journey .

1992 to till 2022 , in this 30 years, Rajasthan Pushtikar youth wing  team  are observing continue  to my art journey .it is great feeling for me because  my Pushkarna Brahmin community is looking tome and  my art path .

 


In this month the Director of Rajasthan pushtikar  Youth wing  Sir B. G. Bissa and Secretary Sir  Subhsh Joshi were called to me for join to annual reward function of our Rajasthan Pushtikar Youth wing ,they were informed to me about function or told to me for  collect my reward of creative / contemporary painting section .

In this 30 years they are continue observing to my art steps and art activity on online or offline too. They were remember to me  again for join to their annual function for collect to reward from hand of senior member of our Pushkarna community of Bikaner,

For me that movement was very much emotional, tears were in my eyes because  my pushkarna society was accepting to my art journey and they are giving me reward for my art practice . it was  my real art success , I can say it because I am feeling it in myself .

I did started to zero or today I have completed near 60 art exhibitions  in this 30 years (  national or international  .)

Time to time I am organizing  art camps and workshops with city artists or with child artists of  my city or pushkarna community too. I am committed for my visual art journey or day by day I am living busy in this art job . because art is  my business, I have nothing in my life ..

Now ,I am very much thankful for Director of Rajasthyan Pushtikar youth wing Bikaner  Sir B. G. Bissa  and Secretary Sir Subhash Joshi  ,They both were  showing their interest in my art journey or they accepted it, I am working for visuals art or thats credit goes to our Pushkarna community very first and then to our nation India .They know I am represent to INDIA in international painting sector of our world or in this art activity I am represent to my Pushkarna community itself ,when I write my full name and cast  YOGENDRA  KUMAR PUROHIT , BIKANER INDIA . 


 

Here once again I want to say thanks to Rajasthan Pushtikar youth wing Bikaner or that’s all team members ,because they are observing to my art journey ..

Myself with Master Kamal Kishor Joshi ( Left ) and master Ram Kumar  Bhadhani ( Right )

 

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, India

                


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are in epicentre and all are moving around to you