Thursday, January 19

Art Vibration - 598

 

Natural Fragrance Of Kalibanga  

Culture In Blood  Of

Sir Trilok Chand Maandan..

 

Sir Trilok Chand Maandan presenting portrait of Father of Chief minister of Rajasthan  Hon'ble Sir Ashok Gahlot , in hand of Hon'ble Sir Ashok Gahlot

Friend we are human and as a human we created our own culture in this nature . or I can say the nature of creation of our own culture is come in us by nature , Because in each one second of time nature is create in our universe . It can planets , lights, space, life, seeds, plants and environment  .

In Hindu culture  I pray  in front side  of  a real creator , we are calling to him GOD  VISHVKRAMA . He was first person of our Hindu culture , He was started create to culture or that’s right form . we know the definition of a culture form , that is come out in front side of us in building construction forms  , farming work, food and dresses , social developments and in art and craft forms. Am I right ? 

wooden Mural of Maharana Pratap  , life size work

 

Here I am sharing this because last week I met to a very cultural  creator and care taker of culture  person of Nohar City Hanumangarh Rajasthan India . Nohar is located at belt of Sindhughati Culture site . In India we are calling to that Kalibanga . In Nohar  ( kalibanga area ) I met to Son of God Vishvkarma - Master Trilok chand Maandan ( wooden art and craft master/  Birth 1 January 1968 .  )

Sir Trilok chand is self made artist , he has been completed  education  till middle stander . for art education he was not joined to any academic art education institute . But his art is very academic , Its reason his birth place is belt of Kalibanga cultural and historical  site of India .

wooden pot Suraahi

 

 There in environment, art and culture is purely mixed . So there each one person is artist itself . I felt it when I talked to peoples of Nohar , In that three days date 3 January to 5 January 2023 .i met to many kids ( child artist of Nohar ) , young and  seniors peoples . they all were looking masters in his/ her filed . when they were talking to me . It was great surprise for me . or this surprise reason was environment of Nohar, the Nohar  is living in form of Kalibanga culture or I can say the Kalibanga culture is running in their blood . 

Yog sutra on wooden surface

 

In Painting art camp Nohar  2023 , I saw to master Trilok Chand maandan but I did not talked to him there  , his body language was like a very mature artist,  I noticed it in him when I saw to him .

After art camp of Nohar I came at home or after three or four days I received a post on my facebook page , in that post I saw to image and  face of master Trilok chand maandan .He was with his wooden art work , master Mahesh swami ( photographer cum philosopher ) Jaipur was shared that post . In that post he wrote art is medium of Entertainment .  by that post I joined to Master Trilok Chand maandan and after join to him , He was called to me and we did talked continue one hour on subject art is not medium of entertainment , art is medium of  refreshment of vision. 

ornaments in wood carving work

 

After that long talk master Trilok Chand Maandan was shared his art journey with me in visuals of his work and art publication .By his work visuals I felt to natural fragrance of kalibanga In His work . It is come in his work unconsciously . He is son of Suthar family ( wooden worker cast in India ) we are calling to them son of  God Vishvkarma , Because they know how to give form to a wood of tree in use of daily uses  items of our human life.  

Dinner set in wood

 

In Kalibanga culture time their peoples  were worked  for basics of life and for  beauty of life  ( aesthetic value )  , They were searching mediums for design to art and culture , they used to clay, metal , wood,  stone and bones of dead animals, ( natural medium for design to a very strong culture of Kalibanga ) .    

In work of master Trilok Chand Maandan I noticed he is using to wood and in wood medium he is creating everything for society or our culture . By art and craft work  he is trying to reconnect to our society to our roots , that is culture of Kalibanga .

Sir Trilok Chand Maandan - Nohar
Master Trilok Chand Maandan is a very creative person he is searching new possibilities in his art medium wood . In His studio of Nohar he is create many mural in wood . that’s subject is portraits  work . It is a new exercise by him . He is carving to wood and ambos to text ( LIPPI ) on wood , He is creating ornaments for aesthetic look of women. He is creating and crafting to dinner sets in wood .

As a art master of wooden art he can create anything in wood because the natural fragrance of Kalibanga culture in his blood .

So here I write about his art ..Natural fragrance of kalibanga Culture in blood of Sir Trilok Chand Maandan ..

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Arts

Bikaner, INDIA

 


No comments: