Monday, January 9

Art Vibration - 596


 

I  Was On  Art Call Of Chair Parson of Rajasthan  Lalit  Kala  Academy 

 Sir  Laxman Vyas …

When A committed Artist come on responsible post of our system . In that time he need to team of committed artists for create new and refresh art environment in our society. At present In Rajasthan Senior sculptor Sir Laxman Vyas Nohar city Hanumanghar is chair person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy. Rajasthan Government is appointed to him on post of Chair Person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy for create to art environment in Rajasthan . 

First day of Painters camp Nohar 2023 ..
 Sculptor Sir Laxman vyas is very energetic person. He is very strong and committed for development of contemporary art in Rajasthan . He joined to Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy before six month or in this six months he has proved ,how much he is committed for Art or that’s development . He has been done many art events in many cities of Rajasthan from Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy . In that events he called to seniors / juniors and child artists  too .  It  mean he is thinking for all artists of Rajasthan .

 In my 30 years art Journey I meet first time to a chair person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy , for me it is surprise and achievement of  my art journey . . 

Second Day of Painters  Camp Nohar 2023 all artists are busy in painting

Sir Laxman vyas has been many big art work in form of Sculptures for our nation.  His character is very simple like a common man . He is meet to each one artists like a friend or big brother , he is hearing to problems of Artists and he is trying to remove that for comfort zone of Artist . Because he know comfort zone  is very must for each one art creation or that’s creative  artist.

 

Closing ceremony Movements of Painters Camp Nohar 2023

In start of Year 2023 Sir Laxman Vyas Start A new Art Concept from Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy . In this concept Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy will go to very small Town of Rajasthan and there  Academy will organize a art camp with artists of that small town . By this art camps Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  will recreate art environment in small town and many artists or child artists will inspire to this art activity or its result will come very fine in future or for our culture too.

Date 3 January 2023  to 5 January 2023 Nohar Small tone of Rajasthan city Hanumanghar the Home of Chair Person  of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  Sir Laxman Vyas . From Nohat to  Sir Laxamn Vyas start a new art concept ( from His Home – in Hindi we are saying it APNE GHAR SE SHURUWAT KARO APNE LAKSH KI PRAPTI KO )  you start to  your journey for  your target from your home then  your target will come naturally on your way .

So I want to give congratulation to Sir Laxman Vyas , He is going on right path for a right Target of Art.

Chair Person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  Sir Laxman Vyas posted me  a Message cum call of  Painters camp Nohar 2023 . He was  told me all conditions of this first painters camp of Small town ( new Start of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy ) . first I was surprised  because the chair Person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy was called to  me for art activity ( he wanted  my art performance as a painter )  . or he was selected me for this new start of art . so I said to him my  yes with big thanks .

You know I am committed for  my art journey  so on a official call letter  of Gargi Vidhya Pith Nohar or  Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy , I presented at Nohar on right date or time for join to  Painters camp Nohar 2023 . 

Some More special Movements of Painters Camp Nohar 2023

This Art camp was organized at Jangid Suthar Bhawan Nohar  , Senior Artist Sir Mahendra Pratap Sharma was  camp co-ordinater   .

Weather was very cold and foggy there ,  but I saw there all participants ( artists  of painters camp Nohar 2023 ) were worked with full dedication , in three days each one artist created one painting in camp. Art works come out in three  style’s  that was realistic, contemporary and traditional overall all art works were come out in academic format. so my thanks to all participants . 

We all 20 artists were worked in painters camp Nohar 2023 . Artist Sir Manoj Tailer , Dr. Rajendra Prasad , Sir Mastan Singh , Miss Bhawna ( Nohar ) Sir Surendra  Kumar ,Mrs Neelam Yadav , Sir  Vinod Kumar , Sir Chanan Mal, Sir Chhotu Ram , Sir Rajesh Kumar , Sir Krishan Maharshi , Sir Vinay Trivedi , Miss Minakshi Girdhar, Mrs. Tannu , Sir Chyanmal ,  Sir Mukesh Bijaniya  , Sir Radheshyam Koti or myself master Yogendra  kumar purohit from Bikaner. 

When Opening ceremony was started of painters camp Nohar 2023 , I noticed many social workers literature person and artists of Nohar were presented with us and they were motivated to us or giving thanks to Chair Person of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  Sir Laxman Vyas Nohar and to all participants .

Myself Is Collecting to certificate of State Level Art camp Nohar 2023 from hand of M.L.A  Nohar Sir  Amit Chachan and Chair Person Of Rajasthan Lalit Kala acaemy  Sir Laxman Vyas , they both are visiting to my art work and talking to me on my painting subject ..painters camp Nohar 2023 ( photo by Dayal Suthar  Nohar )

  Or in closing ceremony of our art camp  we all artists were presented our painting in exhibition hall . There many art students and art lovers came for visit to our art works. I saw lots of art interest in peoples of Nohar . or according to  Indian art history it is natural because Nohar is very close to Kalibanga ( Historical city of Sindhu Ghati Sabhyta  - sindhu culture ) . so in environment of Nohar art is properly mix or there each one person of Nohar is natural artist his/her  academic art sense is coming in  his / her blood from Sindhu Ghati Sabhyta .  it is true , I felt it when I did talked to peoples of Nohar .A Example for  you -  there I saw a girl child I can say to her child artist of Nohar . Her age was 8 to 9 year old , she presented her drawing in front side of myself when she knew I am painter . I saw she has draw Hindu gods  and she was written some poetries in her art file  . it was very much surprising movement for me . The clay of Noher is build natural artist in Nohar because their roots are very much academic or Historical ( Sindhu Ghati Sabhyta ) .

Print Media Coverage of  Painters Camp Nohar 2023 ( Bikaner / Hanumanghar/ Nohar  )

  

So I think Sir Laxman Vyas is start this small tone art event /activity from Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy is very right step for connect to our cultural roots . I am happy in this first or important start  of Rajasthan Lalit Kala academy I was part of it .

So here I write – I was on art call of chair parson of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy  Sir laxman Vyas ..

 

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Arts

Bikaner, INDIA

 


2 comments:

Bhawana said...

Totally agree with u sir...its my pleasure to meet all senior artists and working with them...i got lot of experience 😊

Vaishali desai said...

Heartily congratulations dost