Friday, December 30

Art Vibration - 595

 

Maestro Enzo Marino Italy

 Is A Real Alexandra…



Maestro Enzo Marino  Italy  with original drawing Leda of  Michelangelo



Friends the Title Alexandra is showing victory of world in our vision or it is true , Because we have read to a one historical victory person in our history his name was Alexandra .That Historical person Alexandra was killed to Human’s for his victory . He was get relax after kill to peoples  in his own life but in reality  his victory action was disturbing to others life and countries too. 

He was used to power for  kill to life . As a artist I am seeing it, it was  weakness of a powerful person , His vision was stand in zone of fear. So he started killing format for remove to his fear of vision . it is criticism of a very strong historical person , Because historian wrote to him as a strong person but he was not or he  was lived his full life in fear . so how to I accept to him as a victory person Alexandra ? it is a big question is stand in front side of myself .

In present I can say in contemporary time,  I am looking a right strong  Image of  real Alexandra   In a very senior most Italian Artist  Maestro Enzo Marino . I met to him when he came in India or here he was created many paintings in desert site of Bikaner. 

Maestro Enzo Marino Italy  with live meet with Press/ Media  of Bikaner


That time I saw and noticed his power and capacity of work creation. In hard sunlight he was painted many canvas of Big size . that was amazing art action from  him , by that work he was connected to many artists of Bikaner, press and media persons, many creative and social activates of Bikaner .Over all by that art workshop of Bikaner Maestro Enzo Marino Italy was won to heart and  vision of peoples of Bikaner /INDIA  too.  In his victory action he was not used any tool of war and he was not killed to anyone but he got victory on heart of peoples of Bikaner from his peaceful art action . so that day I saw a right image of  Real Alexandra In Him. I told to Him about this and I gave title to him Alexandra  in our first meet of  Bikaner, That day to till today ,  I am calling to him my Alexandra  and he is calling to me my assisto ( assistant ) .

I am saying to Him Alexandra its reason is,  he is fully committed for his art journey , He is thinking for peace and for peace he is taking right art action with our world art community . Its example is ..

Maestro Enzo Marino is organizing international art activities from his Free International artist gallery Italy , In this art practice he is organize online and offline art activity for real love and peace in our world . He is investing his time , energy and money for design to peace in our world . This kind of his art nature is inspiring to me . So I am continue connected to him and I am communicating  to him everyday from online  communication tool  

Maestro Enzo Marino is Busy In His  art Studio Italy


When our world were facing to covid -19 in that time Maestro Enzo Marino started many online art workshops and art exhibitions  and he was invited to all international artists from all over the world .

He was gave me a duty of art Jury,  when second lockdown was on in India , from my home I did judged to a international art exhibition for My Alexandra  Enzo Marino Italy ,

I did painted to a painting for  his online international; art workshop , that was on Covid -19.

Maestro Enzo Marino was Provided to me A Master of Art Diploma Certificate from His Free International artist Gallery Italy .  

Diploma Of Art Master Certificate for me from Maestro Enzo Marino Italy


This year Russia and Ukraine war was started . It was critical for western countries ( we know war is damaging environment, agriculture land, Basic requirement , health and life plus country too. )   , so my Alexandra was taken a action for peace he did not supported  to war,  he exposed to way of art for real peace , In this way of art he organized a painting exhibition from his Free International artists gallery Italy .For  this art exhibition he was selected 200 paintings of 200 painters of our all over world  and got printout on silk cloth and exhibited in  open aria city park of Italy . it was very big of Him for natural way of peace against war .

I think he did taken a right step for victory of vision of world peoples  from art so he was followed to art . He know peace is in art not in war and He know when war get   last stage , there to art is see to first step of natural peace .  My Alexandra Enzo Marion is knowing it very wel so he is trying to get victory of mind from his peaceful art activity or action  . His power is art or art have power of peace .. it is true ..

A File Photo - Maestro Enzo Marino Italy Is Busy In Painting work at Desert of Bikaner or i Assist to him .


So year 2023 of my Art Vibration Blog I am dedicating to My Alexandra Enzo Marino Italy ( senior most  Art Maestro of Italy ) .Because at present in my view he is a real Alexandra of our world .

So I write for him _ Maestro Enzo Marino  Italy is  a real Alexandra..

 

 Yogendra  Kumar Purohit

 Master of Fine Art

 BIkaner, INDIA



No comments: