Friday, December 16

Art Vibration 592

 

I Work As A Scholar

On Scholarship Of

Sir Sunil Rampuriya …

Friends We know Art work  move on three tracks, that’s are presentation /promotion and protection . Without this three tracks art can’t move a single inch in our world and our vision too. 

Earthen pot painting work year 2022


Art is a tool of refreshment , our society know it or we know for refreshment of  mind we created it in our culture or art is doing it . we know it very well,  so this art is living today with us for our refresh life. 

Recent art work earthen pot and chalk for Hotel Bhawar Nivas Haveli Bikaner 2022


Art is creation of Artist or artists are  human , They need their basic requirement of life and art creation too. Or our society and system try to complete  to  that basic requirement of Artist . I think it is duty of our System or society . Because a artist live then art will live for our society or that’s refreshment. 

File Photo Sir Sunil Rampuriya is visiting to my first art submission in his office of Gaj Kesari Hotel Bikaner


 Some  educated person know to this very important  art matter  or they are working for art and artist , they know artist is seeds of art , without artist how to art will come out in front of society . so they are investing their  time , money and space in art and artist . 

Mural work by cardboard for installation at Hotel Bhawar Niwas Haveli Bikaner 2022


I am saying it because last four years to I am working as a scholar in my city , you know I am freelancer Art master and living in desert city Bikaner INDIA . Here I have no proper art market of art / contemporary art . so life is in struggle mode. But I am committed for  my art or as a dedicate artist I am full time busy in my art work. 

i crafted to Aircraft in hardboard or it is installed on wall of Hotel Gaj Kesari Bikaner 2022


Friend when  you give respect to  your job then  your job create some special way for  your right achievement . it is true . its example is last four years to I am working as a scholar in my city . this scholarship is not come in my hand from any art foundation/ academies or institutes or not from  any registered society of scholarship provider . 

A Earthen Pot is install at Entrance of Hotel Bhawar Niwas haveli Bikaner 2022

 

But a senior person of  my city Bikaner  ,  a real art lover /artist / art critic  Sir Sunil Rampuriya is giving me his own created  scholarship . this scholarship is not official scholarship from him but he is giving me some art tasks / art exercises /art challenges for art practice . I complete that or submit to him at here Bhawar Niwas Haveli ( in present it is convert in Hotel ) 

Earthen pot painting and installation 2021


As a art teacher or art critic he observe to my work exercise and then he is final a cost of scholarship about  my work exercise . that cost is not fix for my work  or that is not  come in my hand like a monthly installment of a official scholarship  

Sir Sunil Rampuriya At His Bhawar Niwas in relax or thinking mood 2022


In this unofficial scholarship or guide line of Sir Sunil Rampuriya,  I have completed many art exercise with different mediums like earthen pot painting , mural work , paper craft , cardboard to 3D portraits  and 3 D murals in big or small size , Iron work for  life size sculpture , hard board work , mosaic work ,object painting work and some  more art exercise for installation / display in his Hotel Bhawar Niwas Haveli Bikaner. 

Mural In card board 2021

 

Mural work by cardboard it is fixed in this object for Installation work 2021

 

As a artist I am taking his art task as a art practice on scholarship  or after submission of  my work  Sir Sunil Rampuriya is taking to  my work like a work of a art scholar . 

life size sculpture by iron net , it is display at Bhawar Niwas Hotel Bikaner

 

art work installed / display at Hotel Bhawar Niwas  Haveli  Bikaner 2022


We both are  not talk on  work cost , we are talk on art work size , medium, or that’s final look and  visual effect on vision of viewers . According to my work exercise he is final a right value of my art exercise as a scholarship provider or guide  and he give me that in form of art scholarship .  

Portrait in Cardboard medium


Last four years to my unofficial or unfixed art scholarship is on from Sir Sunil Rampuriya Bikaner . or I can give a title to this unofficial  scholarship The Sir Sunil Rampuriya  Scholareship of Bikaner, 

Earthen Pot painting Installation  work

 

Portrait by card board


You Know I am not a single Artist in his  own scholarship list . in B.J.S. Rampuriya Jain Collage Bikaner, he is managing to B.F.A painting  department with 100 students and a good young artists professor staff .  Time to time he is Invite to guest artist at his Haveli from cities of INDIA or out of INDIA too. Bikaneri traditional art Matheran and Ustta Kala is running from his protection by art scholarship. His scholarship format is not bounded for particular a single art or style . He is feel to artist condition and his life and then he take to him/ her in under his scholarship  format  and create some art tasks for artist practice or exercise . 

Sir Sunil Rampuriya  Bikaner


So here I write about my four years , I work as a Scholar on scholarship of Sir Sunil Rampuriya..

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA