Wednesday, December 14

Art Vibration - 591

 

Art Reading And Teaching is his Aim…

Friends I am remembering  a chapter of study book of NET Exam. I read in that book someone are make to self a teacher or someone  are itself  a teacher by birth . ( After that I have leaved to fight to competitions of teachers job. It is true  ) .



This same think is I notice in this week , when I read to book of Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal ( former HOD of painting department of  Allahabad / Prayagraj university  


Book ( Granth  ) Lalit Kala Nibandh Abhinandan granth Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal 2022. Publication by Rupshilp Kala sansthan Prayagraj . This book is printed in 400 pages with color printed painting photographs or photographs of Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarewal . This book is in four part in a single binding . In all four parts of this  book you will read to only art and culture plus art journey of Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal . Here after read to this book I can say it is a reference book for art researcher of INDIAN ART  .

This year 2022 Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal is complete to his 82 years . so the Rupshilp committee is decided to celebrate to Birthday of Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal with a Historical book ( granth ) . So the rupshilp sansthan design this Lalit Kala Nibandh  Abhinandan  granth Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal 2022 . Or they gifted this book to Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal by a function,  we are calling to that Abhinadan samaroh ( celebration of  long life ) .  

I know before covid-19 in year 2018 Dr. Shyam Bihari  Agarwal called me for write a short article on our art relation cum communication in limited words. I wrote a article on our true art relation in hindi and posted to him . It mean this 400 pages Nobel  (Lalit Kala Nibandh  Abhinandan  granth Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal ) work was started in year 2018 . or today this book in my hand or I have read it .it is a great movement for me .

In Lalit Kala Nibandh  Abhinandan  granth Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal  I read How to Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal started his art journey ? how to he found his right art institute and art teacher in form  of Master Kshitindrnath Majumdaar ? how to he was suffered to his education time in metro city Kolkata ?  how many art forms he was adopted for gain to work and art experience for his long art journey ?

I can say his study time was very hard and tuff for him , Because he faced every side challenge in his study time .  but his teachers were blessings / caring  to him because he was giving full respect to his teachers or his teachers were knowing , he is a good artist . so they were caring and supporting to Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal when he came in trouble in his study time . 

Dr.shyam bihari agarwal is serve to tea to late former prime minister of India  Shree Lal bahadur Shastri at his home


After read to this Abhinandan granth I know how many art styles and works Dr. Shyam Bihari  Agarwal was done from his hands. In that work  he done painting in wash style, western style, Ajanta style, Bangal style , cartoon style and some more commercial works of art market .

Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal was reading to detail of all kind of art subjects as a researcher so he could expressed and painted very well to others . we know in art study is very must before any creation of art . Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal was followed this art format for perfection of  self expression in form of art.

After Study of Art from Kolkata he came Allahabad / Prayagraj  and joined to Teaching job of art Teacher . ( here I am not mentioning to name of persons or dates of his life journey  blocks / different sections because that all information is mention in Nobel Lalit Kala Nibandh  Abhinandan  granth Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal  2022  , you should buy this for  your reading I advice you )

In Allahabad University Dr. Shyam BIhari Agarwal started teaching of painting or by this teaching way he got HOD post of fine art  department of Allahabad University .

Reading and teaching is his passion I feel it when I were reading his Abhinandan granth , in this Nobel / Book / Research paper what I say to it ? I have no a proper word so Granth is right for it . so in this granth I read  Dr. Shyam Bihari  Agarwal remember to his art teachers , he invited to his college friendsand students or art writer / critics/experts too. Rupshilp Sansthan collected and converted to that all collection of art text in form of a Abhinandan  Granth . In this Granth  you will read to complete Indian art and that’s History with official records . it is authentic because A Doctor Presented it,  his name is Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal . 

Dr. shyam Bihari Agarwal is presenting his lalit Kala Abhinandan granth to his senior 2022


In this Granth  you will read to History of INDIAN painting that is Ajanta cave painting  , Bagh cave painting  ,  Mugal painting, British painting , Bangal Painting  ,Rajasthani Painting , Banaras painting . pahadi painting ,shikh painting , shekhawati painting or that’s painting style with name of painters . it is real recordable work of Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal . so than ks to him from my deep heart .

This Abhinandan granth is a complete art book for a art student because a art teacher is design it for art student of future .

As a art student I have read this book and I felt I have done a new art journey of our INDIAN art  by this book of Rupshilp  sansthan Prayagraj . Or I feel proud because a one article of myself is published in this granth with tile A Art Lesson Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal . ( Aek Kala Adhyay Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal ) .   

Editor Dainik Yugpaksh News Paper Sir  Umesh Saxena Ji is looking to Abhinandan Granth


When I received to this Abhinandan Granth from Rupshilp sansthan by  our Indian post that time I felt how much loving to me Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal , he was invited me in his Abhinandan Function  but I could not went there  that time , because I was in pain of left leg so I could not move or travel or I missed that golden chance of my life . I could not joined to that abhinandan festival of Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal 2022.

Editor Dainik Yugpaksh and Myself  exposing to lalit Kala Nibandh Abhinandan granth in office of Dainik Yugpaksh News Paper Bikaner  2022


In Bikaner as a art student I thought for expose to this Abhinandan granth in mid of Art society of Bikaner .   so I met to Editor of Dainik yugpaksh  News paper of Bikaner  Mr. Umesh Saxena ji looked to this Abhinandan granth and say yes we will give space to this granth in our news paper. it is a good work for visual art from Dr. Shaym Bihari  Agarwal ji  . Dainik yugpaksh published to this granth news with title cover of Abhinandan Granth . 

Short News About Lalit Kala Nibandh  Abhinandan Granth  Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal  by Dainik Yugpaksh News paper Bikaner 2022


On date 13 Dec. 2022 the literature community of Bikaner and sadul research institute Bikaner organized a Pushpanjali function on 135 birth anniversary of Late Dr. L. P. Tessittory  Italy ( a Researcher of ITALY ) it was great for him from Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal , because in this Abhinandan granth Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal mention to research work information of Dr. L. P Tessittory . so I exposed this granth in front of them they all were noticed to article and work of Dr. Shyam Bihari Agarwal and his rupshilp sansthan . They were presented to this Abhinandan granth from Stage of sadul research institute  Bikaner . There they all literature persons were  launched to this Abhinandan granth in front of peoples with statue of Late Dr. L. P. Tessittory  Bikaner, 



The Committee  of Sadul research Institute and myself are  launch to lalit Kala Nibandh Abhinandan Granth Dr. Shyam Bihari  Agarwal In Bikaner 13/12/2022 on birth anniversary of Dr. L. P Tessittory Italy .

 

After visit to this Granth writer Dr. Renuka Vyas Bikaner was  told to me I can’t do this kind of work in this life , it need one more life to me ..it is true .

No one can do this kind of work in a one life . I know it is very tuff but Dr. Shyam Bikahri Agarwal and his team Rupshilp sansthan have done it for next art students or researchers of INDIA .

It can possible because Dr. Shaym Bihari Agarwal is dedicate for art reading  or teaching ..

So here I start to  this  writing with words  - Art reading and teaching is his aim …

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA