Saturday, May 13

Art Vibration - 617

 

Myself Is come In Flow

From My Studio…

Time is taking test of  committed person of our world . it is fact or its example are we can read in our History .This time test is work for each one on this earth or I am living on this earth so I also face this time test in my life journey . 



You know I faced very hard time test in last three /four year. First I lost my bank balance ( a fraudster  did fraud with PNB BANK INDIA  and  with my account )  .


Second I got fracture in my left leg so my two year passed in full pain or I was felt like handicapped  condition in myself . it was critical time test but I gave as a human , because I could not removed that .


Third I could not started my art work in studio , because time bounded to me  for work in studio . ( but I did tried to work out side to studio or I did many works , but that was not for me or for  myself ) .


This month  time give me space for restart my art work from My studio . so I can do it . I have start to drawing work in small size  in my studio . Medium is  pen and pencil  or small size card paper ( 6 X 8 inches ) . 

When I started my first drawing in studio my eyes was wet , that time  I was  saying thanks to my god because once again I can start my natural art work in studio with my past mood and motion . without time space we can’t think for our original expressions or we can’t express that in form of art . so I am thankful for time , my time recreated that same environment for my art journey after a big time test of time  .

In last 15 days to I am creating to my own style work ( Poetry  in line or texture ) or journey of myself in visuals registration . in field of art it is art work ( drawing  and painting ) .

When I come in studio or start to my art work  I went in inner journey , I talk to myself , I search to myself for catch  to myself with more filter or clear view of myself . after create my art work I feel light like a meditation exercise  ( Dhyan Kriya ) . I reach to peace of mind and vision. 

My work give me some more idea for know to self through the line and colors . I draw to line and I visualize to my inner matter in visual form . it is exercise of transformation of thought in visual form . when I live busy in this exercise  I live in other world or here I have no any proper words for explain to that live deep  inner world And thought condition of  my mind. But I try to catch to my truth or I transfer to that new truth in visual. My art visuals of myself , you can read that in line , texture or in symbols only . Because I transfer to my fast thinking in short hand writing  ( my art work is  my short hand writing )  .

In visuals you will see my words or mood of thinking . I get back in myself after give a hard time test in my art journey.

So here I write it ..Myself is come in flow from My studio …

 

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA


1 comment:

Vaishali desai said...

Always beautiful work dost
You are a heard working artist
I salute you