Wednesday, July 10

Art Vibration - 672

 

New Exercise for Sculpture Art

Some time I want to try something new for  my art express. So I am select something new as a medium for my art practice . you can say I am giving  task to myself for express with new medium . so I am taking that task for more learn to art or I create some new medium for art from my practice cum challenge of new medium .

In this month I have created three sculptures in a simple form with new medium . I have not used that before this three sculptures so I am saying it is very new medium for me .

In this medium I selected pipe of paper  role ( paper pipe ) , dust , cement , card board , thread , gum and colors . 


This kind of sculpture is inspiration from other artist work but its medium is  my own selection . I have taken idea of sculpture form from other artist work but my art work medium is totally different to that  artist works. It is special sound with  my art work  for  your notice .  

I have created human figures with sound of Indian culture . 


I used 3 fit paper pipe very first and after that I pasted red dust on pipe for change to form of  paper pipe then I were created some small size candy form to cement by white cement and pasted that on red dust cote of paper pipe . by card board I were created neck and head plus cap of each one sculptures in different form .

After that I painted that by colors .for me it was new exercise with new medium or that’s result was came in surprising form. On face of sculptures I pasted small size eyes ( Handmade small size sculpture of eyes by me  ) .

In sculptures I designed different characters first was urdu poet , second was villagers of Rajasthan  and third was academic student . 


In visuals  you will notice to my new exercise of sculpture  with new Medium . some time simple form of art is express lots without any extra efforts . in this exercise I converted to paper pipe in form of a human sculpture with very simple idea or very new medium for sculpture . it is light weight , easy to handle and taking very limited space in display area of art exhibition or it will  still long  time . 


For me this kind of exercise is charging to me for more efforts in art . I am searching possibility of art in new mediums so I am trying to  new media in my art practice many time   or I get all time success in this exercise of new media of art . kind  your information in year 2005, I have joined a new media art workshop at Ravindra Bhawan  New Delhi , that art workshop was organized  by National Lalit Kala  Academy  New Delhi . so I am Academic certified new media art master  from our National Lalit Kala Academy of INDIA. Or I have rights as a academic art master of New Media for use to new medium in my new art practice for make or create to more new art mediums in academic art format  . In this sculpture art exercise  I used this new medium for creation ..

So here I write about it .. New exercise for sculpture Art  

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA  

 

No comments: