Saturday, May 11

Art Vibration 662

Sculpture art practice is install as a installation art  at  Hotel  Bhanwar Niwas Bikaner …

Friends last week I posted a post about  my art practice of sculpture art ( pot creation in  3D Form by Plaster of Paris . )  now that art practice is a part of  installation art  at Hotel Bhanwar Niwas Bikaner 2024 .

Kind  your Information  Hotel Bhanwar Niwas  is a real art installation of Sir Sunil Rampuriya ,His Hotel is like a art work of Him , or he is handling  to his hotel As  a art lover , art care taker , art motivator, art promoter or self made art master too . 

 He is in hotel business but his vision is fully busy in art and only in art,  just like a great  art masters or he is  . His hotel Bhanwar Niwas is not only a building of Hotel for tourist , His Bhanwar Niwas is  representing  to  culture of  Bikaner by cultural art form with some new art ideas or installation arts  .

When we enter in Hotel Bhanwar Niwas  we are not feeling of a hotel  in that building , there we are feel to environment of Hotel Bhanwar Niwas like a art museum of classical and modern art combination .

That Building of hotel Bhanwar Niwas  is  constructed by red stone with fine classical stone carving  work . In that building  you can see to classical architect designs or some modern architect structures , there that  both designs are creating a very fine aesthetic value in vision of viewers or tourist of guests . this art building is surprising  to each one , when he /she enter in this building . it is true , you must visit it and feel this true art fact .

Final Display of my pot creation 3D pots - Installation at  Hotel Bhanwar Niwas 2024 pots group like a family

 

 I am lucky because  my many art works and installation art are presented there , so for  my art the Hotel Bhanwar Niwas is a live art museum in Bikaner. Or its owner respectable Sir Sunil Rampuriya ji is a real art promoter cum art collector of  my art works . His art motivation and promotion is like scholarship for me . so you can say  I am collecting scholarship from Hotel Bhanwar Niwas for  my art practice in this desert city  Bikaner . 

Sir Sunil Rampuriya Ji with my paper sculpture ( PORTRAIT OF A DESERT MAN )


Earthen pot painting of myself is display at reception of Bhanwar Niwas - file photo 

Iron net sculpture installation at Dome of Bhanwar Niwas - File Photo

 

In this days I am practicing  in sculpture work 3D design , I have created  some long pots -10  by medium plaster of Paris . I also created two Mile stone sculpture  in POP . kind  your information  mile stone  design is a part of  my art drawing , it is a symbol of journey of love and peace . In my imagination or in my art journey  the mile stone is not for count to kilometers , my mile stone is represent to journey of love and peace in symbol of heart shape . ( in visual  you can notice it ) . 


 

Today my 3D objects cum sculpture are installed  in form of a installation of  Hotel Bhanwar Niwas in campus of that historical art building of Bikaner, The Owner of Hotel Bhanwar Niwas Sir Sunil Rampuriya ji was provided to me scholarship for  my art practice or when I  done to my art practice, then  he was installed  to my creations  in his hotel Bhanwar Niwas  in form of a installation presentation for guest or viewers of Hotel Bhanwar Niwas  Bikaner  . for me it is a live award cum reward from Sir Sunil Rampuriya or his Hotel Management team. So I am very much thankful for them . They are charging  to me for more creative art creation , sir sunil Rampuriya ji is working for me just like a booster of  my art journey. so a regard full  thanks to him from my deep heart.   

 

I am practicing of art to very easy way for  my comfort  . I select very common item for use of art practice ,  I use to wast  for my best art practice . I start my art practice  by none academic format or after complete to that practice  my work get academic definition itself because that is install and presented from  Hotel Bhanwar Niwas  Bikaner by art guideline of Sir Sunil Rampuriya ji. 

Sir Sunil Rampuriya ji  The Owner of Hotel Bhanwar Niwas  Bikaner


 Final look of Sculpture of Milestone 2024

So here I write it about  my art practice .. sculpture art practice is install as a installation  art at Hotel Bhanwar Niwas Bikaner.

 

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA


1 comment:

C R Yadav said...

बहुत ही उम्दा कार्य है सर