Wednesday, May 22

Art Vibration - 665

A One more sculpture is complete from Myself..

 In year 1992 , when I was entered  in Academic fine art education , I got admission in class 11th  subject was fine art , in fine art admission form  I saw three column of three type of fine art study . First was painting, second was applied art and third was sculpture art . So in my admission form  I selected  to sculpture art , but in my school Mohta Mulchand Damani Govt. School Bikaner, the   sculpture art subject was not running . Because there was not appointed any sculpture art teacher for education of sculpture art . so my art teacher told to me  you can select to painting subject for continue to your art journey .  that was  my first compromise in art . But the reality  of art is very different ..” In art no way for any kind of compromise”. 





 

In schooling time I were not knew about this real art definition of no compromise in art . that was year 1992. Or today year 2024 . in this year I have completed many sculptures in different mediums of academic creation or none academic creation too . it is not a surprise , actually it was  my hidden art sound of a sculptor so, that is  coming  out in form of art sculptures.

When I was in master education In Rajasthan School of art Jaipur year 2004,  I were created a post office stamp in a real form of sculpture ( size 4.6 inches sculpture in fiber) for a installation art of 14 feb. 2004. That was  my first academic sculpture in academic method .

After that Academic sculpture work I have created some more academic or none academic sculptures in size small or big  at my studio . so  you can say my hidden sculptor was came out in form of art sculptures time to time or year by year .    


IN year 2024 , I have created some sculptures in different styles or in different mediums.  that was none academic but after creation of art sculpture that was came  in academic medium of art sculpture .I am saying it because I am master of Art and I am searching new or comfort way for art creation about new generation of art . I also writing a new history of art creation with medium descriptions.  

 

This year / last month ,  I created some pots in pop ( I wrote about it in early  post on this art vibration  blog ) I created a relief sculpture of MOON  in POP for display on wall as a wall hanging , or yesterday evening I completed a sculpture of a simple form  sculpture with face of horse . After creation of sculpture of Horse in POP , I pasted artificial eyes on horse sculpture and then I started painting work on my own sculpture . I painted blue color on sculpture of horse in mosaic style for a new impression in vision of art viewers .

 In visuals  you will experience to  it or I sure  you will enjoy it  how to I created sculpture of horse and how to I painted or completed that from my own art style  


Kind  your information I also created a pedestal of my sculpture for weight or stability of my sculpture , in pedestal creation I used to medium only white cement .

Now my sculpture and painting  work is ready for art display / art exhibition or art collection from art collectors.

So here I write about it .. One more sculpture is complete from Myself ..

 

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA     

No comments: