Monday, May 20

Art Vibration - 664

 

A Combination of Art and Science are  create to Moon…

Friends some time art discuss give to us very surprising result after practical on idea of our art discuss . I am saying it  because I face to it yesterday week . I was sitting with kids of  my family at home or we were discussed on art and creative ideas. My nephew master Manas Harsh and master Mayank joshi were presented a image of Moon ( I think that image was photograph from NASA .) they both were asked to me Manu Kaka & Mama can we create this kind of art work in real form for wall of our room ? 




 

First I said to them it is a photograph , but we can try  in relief form a shape of Moon . in same time they both kids were told to me we need light effect in that moon relief , it can possible or not ?

 I said nothing is impossible in art exercise but lighting is part of science so we can use to science format that is electricity DC volt .+ LED light bulb . ( kind  your information  I have done a diploma course of six months in electrical study before my fine art education . so I have some knowledge of volt of AC / DC .

After that formal discuss I came to my studio and started planning of relief work of moon for kids of  my Family .

First I were selected some medium of Sculpture that was POP ( plaster of Paris ) , fiber net , hard board sheet and iron wire and cloth . After that I fixed a size of Moon relief that was 18 inches for  my comfort in art exercise . kind  your information that  relief work Moon was  my first exercise of relief work in sculpture art. So it was a live art challenge for me from myself . I am taking this kind of live art challenge in my art journey time to time . It is in my art nature . so , 


Step by step  in three days  I were completed a Moon form in relief work , after that  I were started exercise in electronics , so first I were selected 3.0 DC volt adopter for a LED bulb of 3.0 DC volt . I were fixed that 3.0 DC volt Bulb one side of moon relief work . The relief work of Moon was in 3D form so light effect and texture of Moon land was giving real impression .  It was surprising for me very first or when I shared that relief work with Master Manas Harsh or master Mayank Joshi they both were  very much surprising  to that real art exercise or that’s real look of Moon in dark room  . I saw a smile of happiness on face of  my  family kids , that was  my real art success from my  relief art work exercise .


In  visuals   you will notice to it .. how to art and science combination was created a surprising art work for live display on wall as a wall hanging art relief work.

 So here  I write about it ..A combination of art and science are create to Moon …

 

Yogendra  kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: