Sunday, June 2

Art Vibration - 666

 New Table Lamp Design  Innovation by Art & Craft...

Friends last week  I lived busy in a new art exercise , It was  new for me because I done it first time in my studio or I did planed it first time for use to some unused/ useless  or damaged item of  home for a table lamp  . I thought for convert to that unused /useless item for a new table lamp design . it was a new exercise for me or a live challenge too. 





But I were ready for accept to that live challenge of new table lamp design . first I were taken three useless or damaged cement casted small polls. ( that is not a medium of table lamp ) . I also used to fiber net that was useless for home, so I converted to that fiber net in art medium.  I also used to old book papers and art paper for paper craft work in that exercise of table lamp . I added earthen pots of small size in that  art exercise .( notice it is not medium of any table lamp ) ha . ha .. 



First I fixed / pasted three small size earthen pots on cement casted polls , then I were painted white wash for a shape or base work . after that I created three round shape top of table lamp . that was crafted by fiber net or some iron wire. After got a right shape of tops of table lamp I covered to that by cream color art paper. So I were completed a basic structure of table lamp design from my first exercise of art and craft in my studio. 


In second step of table lamp design I started painting work on cement casted polls. I painted soft colors in pattern form on that polls  , in visuals  you will notice to my paint work . After that I were started paper craft work by old book papers . I created lots of butterflies by old papers in style origami paper craft work . After work of paper craft ( butterfly )  I were started pasting work on top of table lamp ,one by one many butterflies  paper craft work, I pasted on three tops of table lamps ,and then for fix to top of table lamp with base , I used a thin wire of iron , I created a spring form to that thin iron wire for stable to top with base of new table lamp . The idea and exercise was got success . it was success of my planning and design of new table lamp .


In third step I worked  as a electrician, first I buy three set of  LED bulb, wire , plug, holder . and then Step by step I fixed that all  lighting items in new table lamp  . After that  I plugged  to that with  240 volt electricity . or that’s result was lighting  in my studio from new table lamp design.  .  


 

In visuals  you will see how light is giving impression of art and craft in different colors of  light.

Now one more time  I converted  to some useless / unused items in  a product form of art and craft for use in our  social life . you can say it was my one more new innovation work in field of art as a  Master  stroke work .

 So here  I write about it .. New table Lamp Design innovation by art & craft 

 

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

هذه رؤيا جديدة بتوظيف فن الورق او تصميم فانوس الورق أعمال جديدة تصميم تلامس الذات الإنسانية و تتوجه الى كل الاعمار