Monday, June 10

Art Vibration - 668

 

My idea  Safety first was implemented by Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  ji at Jalsa ,Mumbai…



Friends you know when I was joined to online communication in year 2008 , in that year I also joined to blog of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji , I thought I will learn English from him , by daily online communication . It was possible by blessings of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji . so last 17 years to I am continue  communicating with Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji through his blog , without any gape and brake  . It was a true commitment of us for daily communication or our time design is supporting  to this true commitment of us , we both are writing on a blog in relation of E Guru And E Student . Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji is  my E GURU ji and I am his E Student .

By this daily communication time has been designed a strong relation between us . I am learning to him and as a E Guru ( Teacher of Visuals art ) he is guiding  to me time to time through his daily posts  of his own blog . I am calling to his blog canvas of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji . 

On post day of 5832 date 5 Feb . 2024 Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji was posted a video clip of Gate Jalsa ( the House name of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji in Mumbai ) . I noticed in that clip Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji was facing some trouble in ladder for get some right height for live meet to all well wishers of gate Jalsa on Sunday evening .

So in reply I were posted a idea of pedestal design for safety first of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji. I draw a drawing of new pedestal design with some easy way .

Or on post day 5936 date 19 may 2024 , I noticed Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji was stand on same pedestal  but that pedestal design was changed , I noticed some safety pipes were added with that pedestal for fully safe or easy climbing on ladder . 


 

Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji was noticed to my safety first idea or his team was worked on my idea for safety or comfort of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji when he meet to well wishers on gate of Jalsa Mumbai .

A great super star of Indian Cinema , Dada sahib phalke awarded cine art master & three time padam reward winner of INDIA a big person of my nation was gave to importance  to my idea  “safety first” in his life  , he was  implemented  to my idea at Jalsa Mumbai . It mean he is taking me very serious  in his real life and in daily  online communication too. He is reading to me and my word/feelings/advice /idea and my art journey . I am in his list of very close person . Our real  relation is online GURU SHISHYA  Relation . But he is giving value to my Idea , or his this kind of true action / nature  are  giving to me a  great feeling. So lots of regards for Him from my Deep heart . how to I describe this true relation or bounding of us in words ?  I have no idea . but I have lots of respectful emotions in my heart for him . Because it is true of today in my art journey ,

On Facebook ,Today our EF Family of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji was posted a video clip on page facebook Amitji EF  , in that video I watched Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji was climbing on that same ladder for meet to well wishers but that ladder was more safe for him or in that safe motion  my idea was working for safety first of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji . I also notice Dr. Amitabh bachchan ji was climbing on ladder very easily by support of pipes of that ladder . In visuals  you can see to real story of safety first idea of myself for Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ji at Gate Jalsa Mumbai . 



 

So here I write about it … My idea  Safety first was implemented by Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  ji at

Jalsa ,Mumbai…

 

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner,INDIA

 

 

   


2 comments:

Haider usta said...

Well done bhaisahab

Haider usta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.