Thursday, June 6

Art Vibration - 667

Two Creative Paper Sculptures

Friend you know in this days  I am busy in exercise of  sculptures . As a new student I have started  exercise of sculpture in my studio before 2 moth  . I have started creation of sculpture in  small size . Because I remember when I was in foundation of B.F.A. painting at Rajasthan School Of Art Collage Jaipur ,There I were created some small sculpture in clay , that was a subject in my foundation year or we were  calling to that clay modeling . 



 

In my studio I am creating small size sculpture in plaster of parish , cement , clay , card board and paper sculpture . This kind of sculpture medium is very easy for me or its result come out very fast in form of a sculpture . or I am feeling comfort with this sculpture  medium .

This week I were started a new subject  in my practice of sculpture , I selected medium paper for  creative human figure form . I was inspired to a artist works or I thought , I can create this kind of art work in paper medium . so I were started creative paper sculpture  in my studio . sculpture size 30 inches height , two lady figure in fashionable style look . 


First I created two cemented pedestal for  stable paper sculpture  in  height 30 inches, I also added armature of that sculptures with pedestal in casting time of cement casting . I also used some fiber net for base of lady dress in paper sculpture . when pedestal or armature was ready for next step of paper sculpture exercise , I were taken paper of old book and gum for papers pasting .


In a first step I were created lady figure  body by paper pasting work , after that I worked on face or neck of that lady figure sculptures , so I taken some card paper for created neck or on upside of neck I created face of lady  By gum or cement powder . you can say a miniature portrait in white clay . after paste to that face on neck I created two hats by card paper  and pasted on head of ladies portraits . when face and  neck were ready then I fixed that with body work of creative paper sculpture .

So a complete paper sculpture was ready in my studio within three days . In visuals  you will notice this new art exercise of myself .

After sculpture work I started painting work on my creative paper sculptures , so I selected color black , brown and off white . 


Color black I painted on pedestal or on neck or face of lady sculptures and off white color I painted on hats or on dress of creative paper  sculptures . brown color I painted on belt of neck ,

You know black brown and off white color is a good color combination for aesthetic value of a art and design . Many great art masters were used it in his/her  painting , design or in sculpture too . so I applied  this color combination on my creative paper sculpture for more aesthetic value of my art exercise in your vision . In visual of my creative paper sculpture you will see it .or  you will feel it ..

 So here I write about it .. two creative paper sculptures ..

Yogendra kumar Purohit

Master Of  Fine  Art

Bikaner, INDIA

  


 

No comments: