Saturday, August 14

Art Vibration - 561

 

My Nation  India is Celebrate to 

75th  Independence Day..

 

Today I saw a post on my facebook home page . That post was posted by Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur Rajasthan INDIA ( in short we are calling to that JKK ) . on that post page owner was  asked ,

 what mean of freedom for  you  ?

In replied at comment box , I wrote on that post of JKK  “ Freedom mean is fearless life, society, nation and world “

 

Tomorrow is 15th Aug. 2021 . India will celebrate to 75th years  of Independence day . Full freedom of  INDIA . all free countries are celebrate to independence day in form of  their  nation culture.  

My nation India is also celebrate this very important and special day in  form of Indian culture . In all GOVT.of INDIA - Departments like  education, business, art and culture  , science , medical , agriculture , Engineering , waterworks, electricity board and  food zone are organize function of independence day in office building with flag of nation INDIA or they all are sing to our National Anthem Jan Gan Man ..

This year is 75 th independence year of INDIA . or on social media our Ministry of Culture ( Govt of India )  is start a new concept for connect to India by a one theme . Ministry of Culture ( Govt of India  ) designed a app for collect to videos of all INDIAN’s . they are demanding national anthem in own voice of each one INDIAN . Really it is a very unique idea for connect to each one INDIAN or  to our Nation roots,  They are making a right sense in vision of INDIAN about real value of our Independence  day .

Our Independence day is very much valuable for all INDIANS . The Ministry of Culture is Planting it in vision of INDIANS by this new format ( sing anthem , record  and send ) .

Some selected videos will telecast from Minister of Culture ( Govt of INDIA ) on social media channels like facebook , Youtube and others, .when a INDIAN is submit his /her video with national anthem in own voice in same time  the app of Ministry of culture will provide a certificate to that participant. It will  surprise for each one participants . Because by a app Ministry of Culture( Govt of India )  is  register to respect for nation  of INDIANS in format of Digital video .

Here I am noticing 14561665    Indians are use to this app , I think they have submitted his / her video with national anthem . this figure are continue running in plus mode  . it is magical record from Ministry of culture ( Govt of INDIA ) . we Indian Are Using to Digital  Format in this covid -19 and in our critical time we are  going to celebrate to  75th Independence day of INDIA .

You know I have received a mail from Govt of India  , it was a invitation call for participation   (  sing to national anthem ,  record in format of video and send to Ministry of  Culture ( Govt of India )  .

As a Indian  I also Participated in this national celebration event . I registered to myself  on app of Ministry of Culture ( Govt of India  ) with my name and then I recorded a video of national anthem in my own voice and submitted on app page of Ministry of culture ( Govt. Of India ) .

After  my submission to video, I received a certificate from Ministry of culture ( GOVT of India ) .


 

As a art Master I played my role  and support to art project of our Ministry of Culture ( Govt of India )   . Because it is register in our national culture record . I am very much thankful for our Ministry of Culture ( Govt of India ) because they are selecting to me for this national cultural project .

Tomorrow we all INDIANS will stand with our nation or we all will celebrate to our 75th  Independence day in our  Free Nation INDIAN  .  

 So here I said about it .. My nation Indian is celebrate to 75th  Independence day…



Yogendra  kumar  purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: