Friday, August 6

Art Vibration - 556

 

4000 posts on Tumblr…

Social media networks pages are communication toll for me in my art Journey . I started online communication after year 2008 as a professional  Visual art master of INDIA . In same time I connected  to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .

You know Dr. Amitabh  Bachchan is a Actor of Cine Art of INDIA . He has achieved to three time Padam Award and Dada Saheb Phalke ( highest Rank Award of INDIAN Cinema ) . He is a good Actor but in second side of his life, he is a good writer , I can say writing in his blood. its come from His great late Father  Literature Person Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan .

For example is,  his blog  https://srbachchan.tumblr.com/ ( it was started with title Bigadda.com ) . when I was connected to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan on his blog , I thought about learning of English and some important guideline for my visual art journey .

I done a self commitment for continue writing on his blog in my right - wrong English . Dr. Amitabh Bachchan was  accepted to my writing and by writing I made a true relation with him . I am calling to him my E Guru ( Electronic teacher ) or myself is a E Student for him .

We both are writing on our commitment or its completed 14th years without any brake . its our daily writing commitment our writing canvas is digital web world .  

 writing in his blood and I am learning how to design writing in blood from Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .

In this writing project our Tumblr is providing a very easy and strong platform for communication .

Dr. Amitabh Bachchan is sharing his daily life, work, new get up in image form ,.his past life and great memories plus new /recent/next work .

For  my art journey it is complete , like a art institute so I am continue learning from His daily update or posts .

As a E Student I also share  my art practice plus some social activities and visuals  for his notice . so for me it’s a special task cum exercise about learning / writing or expressing to self in words of English language .

I joined to Tumblr social media page because Dr. Amitabh bachchan was sifted his blog on Tumblr for safety / security of writing or blog followers .

Yesterday Tumblr posted me a mail with a certificate cum record  report of  my posts . Tumblr informed to me I have completed 4000 posts on Tumblr . in Morning time Tumblr made  a very good Morning for me by this good promotional  record news . in myself I gave thanks very first to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan because without His support it was not possible or second thanks to Tumblr because  that’s team, they are continue caring and protecting to my Tumblr page and account too.

Dr. Amitabh Bachchan and myself is committed for continue writing and team of Tumblr is committed for continue care  to our communication with full protection.


I know it is not a easy job for Tumblr in this error web world , or at present we are in covid time . its very critical,  everything is block and slow . but team tumblr is very much active and update for users of Tumblr, or time to time team of Tumblr is promoting to usere of Tumblr.  it is surprising for users

 I was Surprised so I write it about Tumblr .. 4000 posts on Tumblr ..

 

Yogendra  kumar Purohit

Master of  Fine Arts

Bikaner.,INDIA

1 comment:

Sundip Sumahendra said...

Excellently written .... Great 👍