Monday, August 2

Art Vibration - 553

 

Manikarnika Art Gallery was surprised to me ...

 

Last month i were checking to my Facebook page ,on home page i saw a poster of Manikarnika Art Gallery,that poster was a open art call for participetion in  II international art exhibiton .

so i did contact to Manikarnika Art Gallery . after contact to gallery i received a reply with a right guide line for  participation.

 I felt lots of regards for Manikarnika Art Gallery or thats team .because in this covid time they are creating art activity or promotional  work for visual artists of our world art family.

 kind your information Manikarnika Art Gallery was organized online II international art exhibition with 181 artists of our world art family .for me it was a surprise, because I could participated in II international online  exhibition 2021 of Manikarnika Art Gallery .

 

( but i am feeling very apologies because I could not pay the fee of participation, that was very nominal amount rupees 400/- ,actually my bank account is freez  to last 12 months ,so online payment system was blocked .I faced a online fraud because bank was not alert ,I sent a alert message to bank ,34 minute beforeto fraud , for protect to my account ,but bank was not alert on social media pages of bank .) 

 

about participation i sent my art work images and my short bio- data to team of Manikarnika Art Gallery. after one week the team of Manikarnika Art Gallery started to  share to art work of participants artists on facebook .I saw my art work image on poster of Manikarnika Art Gallery.

 


it was very much surprising or I noticed the team of Manikarnika Art Gallery is really art promoter and they are playing a right role in society for artists or art in this covid time. I could not pay my fee ,so they could rejected to my entry ,but they were understood to my critical or handicapped condition of payment of fee  ,but  I were added  in their II international art exhibition 2021 from team of  Manikarnika Art Gallery.

 

Here some visuals of that very important international  art exhibition, you will notice  how to Manikarnika art gallery is representing  to our world artists by online exhibition in this covid time .

 what I say after it ? I am giving a salute to  team of Manikarnika Art Gallery. they are providing art space for  all struggling artists of our world art family . they are inviting to artists or  organizing  continue online exhibitions from Manikarnika Art Gallery .They are just following to great words of art ( the show must go on ) . they are not thinking for up or  down movements, because they are understand to art and artist life very well .they have sensitivity  or soft corner for struggling artist .it is not a easy job for a organizer but Manikarnika Art Gallery is doing it very peacefully for promotion of visual art and artists .

 

 

 

so here I said Manikarnika Art Gallery was surprised to me .

 yogendra kumar purohit

master of fine arts

Bikaner'India

1 comment:

Sundip Sumahendra said...

Dear Yogendra ji, GREAT, I'm really very happy for your this achievement.