Sunday, August 8

Art vibration -558

 

 Real Care Taker is Prayag Shukla…

Art Critic /Painter  Prayag Shukla
 In our real life we all are need a care taker after our birth . we know our first care take is our parent, In School our care taker is our teacher, in professional field our care taker is our boss and officer .

But in  a art journey ( a journey of Artist vision ), A art critic is play the role of care taker for artist . it is true . we can see it very clearly in our  art history . all great masters were got their real aim of art vision by support of art critics . There critics were played a very important role as a care taker for  artist journey .   

A true Art Critic is not  only a exposure for Artist . A true Critic is  not only a writer of artist work . In my view a true art critic is read to complete life of a artist . Art critic is create a true relation /attachment with sentiments of artist . Art critic read to deep unconscious of a  artist . I think it is a real duty of a art critic when he play role of a real care taker of Artist .

For Myself ,I can say I have my care taker that’s are  art critics . Here I want to share a short story for prove to my talk .

Last December I got a fracture in my left lag , it was a accident like a jok  , because a leg guard of my bike came on my leg and I got fracture in left leg .ha ha ..

In recovery time I started reading work , so I read some good books . I also communicated with some art critics and artists friends . but I did not exposed to my fracture news with all friends and families . I don’t want to disturb to my close persons in this critical time of covid -19 . Because they are suffering in their own life at present .

But when I were communicated with Art Critic Sir  Prayag Shukla After visited  his New painting updates . He was asked to me about my Health very first , so in reply I told to him  my true  health condition  , he knew about  my left leg fracture ,


After one week of our communication. I received a mail ( book post ) . That  book was posted by Sir Prayag Shukla . I was surprised because a art critic was  understanding  to my pain condition and critical time too and he was wanted  to gave me busy moments for my  mind by book  reading  task , he wanted to pull me out to  my blank space in that painful time .
Sir Prayag shukla was done it by his two books . first I received his book Smritiya Bahuteri writer Prayag Shukla .  It is in Hindi language or in this book I have read lots of  real stories of close persons ( writer, painter, critics , editor )  of Sir Prayag Shukla  .

He posted me his second book J. Swaminathan Ek Jivani it is also in Hindi , I can say , this book is a biography of Painter J. Swaminathan , writer Sir Prayag Shukla . In my pain  condition,  art critic Sir Prayag Shukla was played his real role , he was  provided to  me his true art text /words /feelings and relation with art and artists  in form of his  books .

I reads that books as a  art student and  I knew how to Sir Prayag Shukla is taking to a true artist in His life and how to he care to artist as a care taker . Really sir Prayag Shukla is playing his real role in art field as a care taker .


After read to Book J. Swaminathan ek Jivani , I wrote a short not in roman Hindi and posted to Sir Prayag Shukla on his whatsapp , He was read that and replied to me in his kind words . That short note image is here for  your notice .

Last 50 Years to He is busy in this real role of care taker . Its live example , yesterday night he was posted to me a youtube channel link . here I want to share that for  your watch ,

 https://youtu.be/o44tvd-Wm0Y

 I sure , after watch his video conference you will trust on my words . he know I am not fit properly with my left leg, but I am busy now in art , so for my art maturity, he is continue sharing his recent art activities and updates .

Art Critic  Sir Prayag Shukla is a good painter. so he can understand very well to heart and vision of a painter , he know real condition of a contemporary painter of INDIA .  As a art critic he is trying to care to all true painters from his care taker nature .this nature of Sir Prayag Shukla is making special to him in our Art Field .

\In my pain condition he did not played a role of writer for me ,but he did played a real role of care taker after posted to me his two book . that books stories were inspiring to me when I were reading to that in my painful time , I were read many challenges of writers/painters,/critics or editors by writing of Sir Prayag Shukla , I also read to real art journey of Sir Prayag Shukla by his two Books . I can know how to Prayag Shukla is taking to a artist or a literature person in his life and how to he maintain a long relation with them from his kind or care taker nature .

Sir Prayag Shukla have it , because it is a god gift to him from God ..or for artist he is like a god father when he is playing a real role of care taker.

 So here I said about  Him .. Real Care taker is Prayag Shukla …

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: