Tuesday, August 3

Art Vibration - 554

 

I were registered for webinar of

Royal college of art London...

 

Friends I am using  social media networks to year 2008 ,mostly daily .you can say it is myself commitment for communication about visual art or my daily communication is a live dialogue with my world art family . In this art communication I am connect to lots of artists or art communities of our world.  I also connected with art institutes  of our world . Time to time I am joining to their online art exhibitions ,art talk or webinars .Because it is making more understanding in two different art  vision . 

In this web of art communication last week I were joined to a very important webinar of  Royal college of art London. 

I joined that webinar after register to myself . For my registration Royal college of art London posted to me a link of registration  web Page  . I registered to myself on that link page, then I got my space in that webinar .So I am thankful for Royal college of art London. The team of  RCA posted me right  time of webinar .

It was on Zoom ( google live video conference ) format .I did downloaded first time  app zoom for join to webinar of Royal college of art London. 

 On date 28 July 2021 at 2:30 ,I started my phone and opened to link of app zoom . The webinar of  RCA was started .That’s subject was The future of design Curation - London/ Hong - Kong ,SAR and china .

 

On my mobile screen I watched to speakers, they were  four  females ( design experts / researchers ) .

 


One by one I listen to all speakers .they all were  sharing their own experience about design or that’s role in social life / media too. ,

One speaker gave title to her Speech " you and me in design" It was very much interesting for my thinking . so in mid of that session I put my question, on question page of that webinar . I wrote / asked to them ..

 



Tell me one thing ,we are creating to design or we are in design itself ? 



I could not got answer of my question , Because in mid of webinar some technical issues were started or webinar was disconnected in mid way ...

But I collected some visuals of that webinar in form of screen shots .Because I designed a post about that very important webinar of Royal college of art London ,and then  I shared that on my all social media networks .

 


Here I am sharing that visual for your visit and notice ..

webinar discuss was on ,on subject design or that’s impact , someone were  talking on technology or design and someone were saying leave  mobile and go in mid of people for art practice  . It was difference I noticed in that webinar of RCA London. Both speakers were right on their topic .That discuss was getting maturity step by step but in mid of that webinar connection was cut .So I missed  final angle of that webinar of RCA London .

For me that webinar of Royal college of art was a art gift from RCA LONDON .  

 They registered me as a master of visual art .It was a art achievement for me itself ..

So here I said I were registered for webinar of Royal college of art London ...

 Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of fine arts

Bikaner ,India



1 comment:

Sundip Sumahendra said...

Great ... Congratulations Yogendra ji 👍