Tuesday, September 10

Art Vibration - 525



They were Inspired to each other or I enjoyed their creative vision…


Friends we  Indian have many festivals in  concept of our Indian mythology. mostly every month we have one or two festival .kind  your information at present the festival of Ganpati is running is INDIA Or last month we celebrated the festival of janmashtami the birthday of lord  Krishna . 
 
 

As a Hindu I am following  to our Hindu mythology with my family or colony / city /state or nation . as a hindu it is  my first duty I give respect to our  first life style that is our mythology . 

So last month we celebrated to janmashtami festival at  my home . I am celebrating the birthday of lord Krishna with kids of  my colony . they are child artist or we were  designed to Jhnaki for lord Krishna ,in  academic art language we are calling to that Installation  art . 
 
 

This year I invited only 10 child artists of  my colony or their age group was 6th  to 15 th  years .

I provided them free space  and I gave a task to all about Janmashtami Jhanki 2019 . I said we will use , clay, spare item and some papers or toys for our Jhanki . it was tuf task for their creative vision , I am happy they all were accepted and created many visuals in 3D form by clay and some spare items , we were invested our creativity not much more money . it was special task for kids ., they knew creativity need mind exercise not much more money . or they knew useless item can come in use in   art presentation . 
 
 

They 10 child artists were covered to 10 x 20 fits space for their installation art work , they created hills , story parts of life of lord Krishna, villages , jail of king Kansh , roads, railway station, matro city or that’s critical land conditions. 

Over all they all followed to folk culture of our INDIAN Mythology with me at  my home . I played a role of art connector between kids and  folk culture . as a senior artist I observed to kids creativity or I enjoyed to their art mood and motion that was great and classic too. 
 

On birthday of lord Krishna we showed that installation for our colony persons . about  motivation of child artists, I invited to folk culture care taker master Damodar Tanwar . he is working with Spic macay society  . master Damodar Tanwar is also a good music master he know rhythm of Folk Music and art too. Because many years to he is continue practicing with folk culture . so I thought he can motivate very well to child artists of  my colony . he came and met to all kids and he visited their creativity in form of 3d Jhanki , after visit to art work of kids he discussed with them and he shared many ideas and stories of folk culture for right art education of kids .  I enjoyed his teaching process as a friend he is teaching to kids , we all were sit on ground and talk about art and life of  lord Krishna . He guided to kids about life aim or honesty . 
 
 

Over all I noticed the child artists were inspired to Master Damodar Tanwar  and the talk of master Damodar  Tanwar inspired to child artists of My colony or I enjoyed their creative vision one side growing sound and second side promoting and caring sound , that was interesting for me so I enjoyed that live movement or live class of folk art . 
( I provided medals or certificates to all participants , master Damodar Tanwar submitted that from his hands. )
 

So here I said they were inspired to each other or I enjoyed to their creative vision …

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

नमस्कार योगेंद्र जी। बधाई और शुभकामनाएँ।

Enzo Marino said...

The art created by the hands of children
Ten children hosted by the Yogendra community have freely produced and created settings, territories, real and fantastic objects.
The boys' abilities are fantastic and unpredictable because they are an inexhaustible source of creativity. The boys are containers of love, of joy, of continuous inspiration for which they amaze every time they create something.
From their hands fantastic worlds come out that surprise and fascinate; and I have observed that some artifacts are very similar to the Christmas nativity scenes in Naples. As a boy I created some Christmas scenes with the same attention and the same love as the Bikaner boys. Beautiful details and sparkling lights as only children can create.
At the Yugendra Art Club very beautiful, very colorful, very luminous artistic products have been made that make the idea of ​​Indian environments and territories. They were very good!
I in my Italy, but also in other countries of the world, I have experienced the creativity of children so I can assert with certainty that, even in art, they are a resource for the future not to be overlooked. The world is not made only of consumerism but also and essentially of beauty and spirituality.
Children must always be cultivated as if they were delicate flowers because the future will be in their hands. As we treat children today they will also care for their children one day. If we leave good teachings they will do the same. For a better world.
Enzo Marino