Friday, October 22

Art Vibration - 565

They Are Inspiring To Me …

Old Is Gold this tag line we are using many time in our real life, when  we are use to old elements or some old objects plus old concepts in our life . Because that was tested and in use to long time .

Old mean a concept /object and element is very much useful and beneficial for life . Because that  is expend lots of time with life .

Here I am talking about old,  Because in this covid -19, I passed my two year in very limited space in home . Outside we human family was facing to killer virus   covid -19 .so we stay at home for safety of ourselves and family, plus world family  too.

So our social activity was closed or that is close till now . but in that close time of life  , three senior ( old ) most Artists of our world art family were inspiring very much to me everyday on online .

I am very much thankful for them very first .

Their name is :-

Dr. VidhyaSagar Upadhyay ( India )

Maestro Enzo Marino ( Italy )

Art Critic Cum  painter   Sir Prayag Shukla  ( India )

 

Dr. Vidhyasagar Upadhyay Painter of INDIA , 


 

He was organized two online art workshops first time. Because covid-19 is on .  

You know Dr. Vidhyasagar Upadhyay has stated a concept Rang Malhaar ( a painting art workshop -  prayer of good rain for  wellness about human family )

I did participated in his both two online art workshop Rang Malhaar , I created art work on demand of his art  concept  and submitted on online format . I did participated from my studio ( from Bikaner my home town )  or his art workshop was converted in international art workshop in this two years on online.  it was inspiring step of him or I am feeling lucky if  I could participated in international art workshop of him from my studio in critical time of covid-19 .

Dr. Vidhyasagar Upadhyay was certify to my participation from his art certificate of International  RANG MALHAAR  art workshop .

 

Maestro Enzo Marino Italy ,


 

 He is very senior most artist of ITALY , in this covid -19 , Italy how to suffered we know it very well , but a very strong artist maestro Enzo Marino was fully busy in art and he did fight to covid by his art activity in Italy . Sir Enzo Marino I am calling to him My Alexandra .he was organized many international online art activities  on online from Italy or he was tried to gave chance to each one artist of our world from his art workshops and art exhibitions . on social network facebook he has created a Free Art Gallery page for all international artists of our world Art family .

For me My Alexandra created two international art exhibition and he gave me a chance for Jury team. I did selected fine art works of his International art  exhibition , that was my first  selection for international jury team , it could possible because Maestro Enzo Merino Selected me (   my Alexandra ) .I did that art activity from my  studio through online , I wrote some words for each one artists art work as a jury member .My Alexandra was liked that writing and selection and he was motivated to me and created a full confidence in critical time of covid -19 . he showed to me I am with  you Yogendra ..his this art nature is inspiring to me each one second of my life .

Art Critic cum Painter Sir  Prayag Shukla  ,


        

He is a very popular art critic in our art family of INDIA . in my art education time I read many interviews and chapters on art and artists , that’s writer is sir Prayag Shukla . I painted first book title cover in year 2000 for Education Department of Rajasthan , that book writer and editor was Sir Prayag Shukla . I was knowing to Sir Prayag Shukla in form of a art critic but in this covid -19 , he surprised to me from his very creative paintings.

He joined to social media network and started share to his fresh recent creative paintings . i saw his painting is like poem of nature , he is creating his painting with very limited elements of nature like flower, butterfly, tree, leafs , birds,windos,doors, colonyscape ( new word ) and some visuals like landscapes .

On facebook everyday he is sharing his new painting or his  painting is not only a visual , his painting is saying lots of philosophy of his life experience or many true and live stories , He lived and living that  in his  real life . he is guiding to each one artist how to live with art in all type of critical time . Because it is life or we human are ready to face to it .

At Present His recent art paintings are exhibit in Dhoomimal Art Gallery of  New Delhi . it is one more inspiring step from Him .

So here I said about it ..They are inspiring to me …

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner,India   

 

No comments: