Monday, April 1

Art Vibration - 658

 

A Task for Sculpture Art …

Art is always behave as a task for a artist . Because nothing is fix or final in a creative art exercise . Some time art need to extra efforts from artist and some time artist want to put some extra efforts in his / her art for more perfect or more better look of art work . 

Sculpture by Iron net


  I am saying it, because I am living it, in my daily life . so I think art is a task for artist. Its live example masters work “ Monalisa”  painting of Great master “Leonardo De Vinci” . He was worked many time for one painting that was his  monalisa painting. He was practicing for more better look of  painting monalisa . He was  wanted to himself  more perfection  in his creation Monalisa painting.

So Monalaisa painting was a big task for great masters Leonardo De Vinci . I also living this kind of art task in my art journey . or I am taking to art task  in my art journey for more perfection from myself in ,my art practice . 

First look of portrait work task on sculpture of Iron Net at Hotel  Bhawar Niwas Bikaner 

One example I want to share with  you , it is a serious art task of myself art journey , but I completed it as a art fun from myself .

Actually few years ago ( may be three or four year ) . I were created a human size sculpture of a lady figure in size 5.5 feet’s , that’s medium was iron net . that’s creation aim was transparency or light weight sculpture for a art display in  hotel Bhawar  Niwas  Bikaner  as a installation art .

That time I taken  task for a sculpture creation through iron net . I was experienced first time human size sculpture design work from myself , that task I was done in a one week . without armature that sculpture was stand in dome of  Hotel Bhawar Niwas  Bikaner . It was a order work or that’s order and demand came from Director cum art promoter /collector  of  Hotel Bhawar Niwas  Hon’ble Sir  Sunil Rampuriya  ji  Bikaner. 

Second  Look Modern look portrait of a lady face on sculpture of iron net at Hotel Bhawar Niwas Bikaner 

 

Yesterday Sir Sunil Rampuriya ji called to  me for a art meeting . so I were met to him or in that meeting he was gave me a new task for art exercise , He told to me yogendra I need a real portrait look in modern form on iron net sculpture , can  you try it ?

I said yes I will try ( or I were taken his new art task ) . first I selected light weight art medium for creation of portrait in light weight , Because that sculpture is very light ( iron net is very light medium for use to stop to birds ) . so I selected handmade paper, gum and water for create to portrait of that lady sculpture .

First I were started art  task with that sculpture and  I were created a face by method of paper casting work . so I got a right size face shape for that paper portrait sculpture . Then I were pasted paper on face of that iron net sculpture  . I used to wet paper for gave right form to paper . within 3 hour’s  I designed or  you can say I were completed , that task from my vision . But sir Sunil Rampuriya was thinking something different to my vision .


He said to me “ yogendra I need a morden look portrait can  you change it ? I said yes I can do it! That time I got a right way of portrait creation by that art task or sir Sunil Rampuriya ji was noticed to my art exercise or he was came in confidence for his demand of portrait art work on that sculpture of Iron Net .

In next three hour’s I were changed to complete look of my first art exercise or that paper portrait sculpture came in a new or modern look for demand of Sir Sunil Rampuriya ji .

At 5 pm in Campus of  Hotel Bhawar Niwas  Bikaner Sir Sunil Rampuriya ji was visited to my final exercise of paper portrait and he was smile and said to me ,yes I wanted it for this sculpture . he said thanks to me or in reply I also said thanks to him from my deep heart . 

Final Look of art task portrait of lady sculpture at Hotel Bhawar Niwas  Bikaner.

It mean I were completed a challenging art task from myself on a old art work of myself . I were not done like this art task before in my art journey ,  so it was surprising for me or for all viewers of Hotel  Bhawar Niwas  Bikaner.

It mean  noting is fix in art or each one movement of art is just like a new task ..

 So here I write about it .. A task for sculpture art ..

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: