Monday, January 30

Art Vibration - 452



Four Days Dedicated To
My Pushkarna Community

Open  Registration of  P.C.O.C. at Basic  P.G. collage Bikaner  26 th Jan . 2017
Last week  I was on journey of Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017 , In that journey  my friend Mr. Shyam Narayan Ranga was with me in Bus . So we did talked on  our life or that’s future projects . when mr. Shyam Narayan Ranga was explaining his future plan in that plans he was told to me about his chess competition event about our Pushkarna Brahmin Community . He was invited to me for join to his chess competition as a player , because he know I am playing chess in my art journey after  work of art ( refreshment of Mind  by chess ) . 



 I was accepted his live invitation in that  journey as a commitment with friend .  when I came Bikaner After join to Zee Jaipur Literature festival 2017  , Mr. Shyam Narayan Ranga was posted me message with full information of chess competition . On date 26th Jan. 2017  at 4 pm I was went at Basic P.G. Collage  Bikaner . There I was  met to Mr. Shyam Narayan Ranga and his team or  my friends master Harsh Vardhan harsh , Anand Vyas, Rajasthani culture promoter master kishan Purohit and  Anand Acharya ,B.D. Harsh  over all you can say the youth team of our Pushkarna Community of  Bikaner was presented there for a social sports activity about our Pushkarna community . The chess competition was open Chess competition for all members of our Pushkarna  Community . There I was noticed near 80 participants for that chesss competition. It was a great achievement for trust of Shri Ramnarayan Jetha Devi Ranga Trust . Mr. Shyam Narayan Ranga is organizer or Director of that  trust . Late Shree Ramnarayan Ranga was grandfather of Mr. Shyam Narayan Ranga  so today master Shyam Narayan Ranga is busy in work of His late grandfather  about  our Pushkarna Community ! 
Social Worker Sir Janardhan Kalla , Sports Person  Sir Shankar Lal Harsh and Sir Maghan Bissa  at stage of  P.C.O.C.2017  
  As a friend or Promoter of Chess plus a social supporter I was presented there , There I was represented to myself in form of a chess player . So I did registered myself as a player or  submitted  my entry fee 50 Rupees in senior category of chess player . My presence was showing  my interest in my Pushkarna community or that’s promotion by positive way of art and culture plus sports spirit too . 

Sir Janardhan Kalla is starting to P.C.O.C. 2017
 On Opening day  our senior citizen social worker Sir Janardhan Kalla ji was started our pushkarna chess competition with Senior most Chesss Player of our Pushkarna community Mr. Shankar Lal harsh or rock climb person Mr. Maghan Bissa .

Master Shyam Narayan Ranga is monitoring to stage or opening ceremony  of   P.C.O.C. 2017

 First day we were played only one round or in that round I was  won  my first match as a chess player . second day I was played two another chess boards , in  one board I was loss and in second board  my match with a very young guy , before play he very  young guy said to me ,  I will loss this game  because I am very young to you . so I had read his mind or inner feeling about our match , I said to him we will play , we did played and I was draw to that game for his confidence , because I was there for promotion of chess or energy of our youth and  young  boys . so in three round  I was got only 1.5 points. 
My first match board , picture  click after win to match  by black ...in P.C.O.C. 2017


Myself with  my chess board game at P.C.O.C.  2017

Myself with  my chess board game at P.C.O.C.  2017

Other players of P.C.O.C. 2017 

But  in free time there I were enjoyed to art , Because in form of canvas I was got big black board and white chocks in Basic P.G. Collage ( Institute )  , So I was created  some sketches on black board before play to chess boards  . ha ha , 
Myself Is busy In sketching on black board  in mid of  P.C.O.C.  2017
when I was creating sketches on black board in that movement  all players were visiting  my live sketching and they all were clapping for  my art performance , they all were giving respect to me or to my art,  so I was very thankful for all of them ,
My sketch on subject Chess at P.C.O.C. 2017
On day third I was played a very nice game with a very fresh young guy or a regular chess player so he was won natural game to me . I did congrats to him before game or after game . ha ha ..

Juniors are busy in chess board at P.C.O.C. 2017
On day third I was got a change for play to SAYMEL Game Of Chess  . A great player Mr. P. R. Harsh from Jaipur was came for Saymal game , In  a one time he was played with ten players on ten boards. In that ten boards I was on a board against P.R. Harsh . I was gave full challenge to him,  we both were played a long game , we did cleaned almost our board but in last I was loss that fine game to a great chesss player . But when I was played in that movement I was showed  my deep chess in front of Mr. P.R. Harsh and he was noticed that as a observer of chess so that was achievement  movements  for me in our Pushkarna chess competition . 

Myself is busy in Saymel match with master P.R. Harsh , in tree board images you can see my game  condition , i played by black

On day four once again two more chess board was waiting of myself for play  so I was played one and in second board was still in confusion so I did not played but organizer was gave me half point for that game there something disturbing  movement but I was very light because I was there for promotion not for winning motion.. Ha ha ..

 The day four was last day of our pushkarna chess competition . so organizer team was invited to more senior persons of our pushkarna community  and from their hands to they were provided prize to winner with some prize money or they were submitted certificates to all participants of our Pushkarna  chess competition ,There  as a player I was got one certificate  with point 3 ..ha ha ..

 Actually I was completed  my commitment by presence of myself in that chess competition , I did show I am with  my Pushkarna Brahmin  community  as a member of our Pushkarna Community , I was showed  my dedication about sports spirits for inspire to juniors or I did observed to that all activities of our Pushkarna community or that’s organizers  as a visual art master . I did shoot some visuals and shared on online networks with  my Hindi Notes here that’s link for your notice or visit too . you can say,  it was  my dedicated campaign work for our Pushkarna Community . 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209842199826335&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209850279708327&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209859583220909&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1267927473229690&set=a.314025171953263.70760.100000373496145&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209865765095452&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

 So here I said four days dedicated to my Pushkaran community …

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

Enzo Marino said...

Il gioco degli scacchi acuisce l'intelligenza!

Chess sharpens intelligence!